No announcement yet.

escape committe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cissie's bored. Dolly's bored. Agent Archaic is bored. The General called in an hour ago and told us to buck our ideas up as she's SO TIRED with having to shoulder all the responsibility. Agent Archaic said 'Aw, Nuts' just now and the General thought she was talking to her and went off in a huff. Pinkmoon is sulking on his bunk because nobody shot the Dragon as promised. Corporal Steadmund hasn't turned up yet and I'm bored. It's raining and the roof's leaking. Herr Wilhelm says that if we don't cough up any rent money for the attic soon 'You know vat vill happen'. Silly old b......

Oh good. It's stopped raining. I can make a quick dash to the khasi.

Comment

• Hi Carol.

I'll be less bored if Steady can get me those German officer's black leather cavalry boots so I can work on my act- I mean, my undercover impersonation so we can slip in to Denmark on schedule. Any word yet?

Meanwhile, Carol, if you're still bored, Carol, just swing round my hovel. Us girls are having Flickers Night. We traded some slightly crushed cigarettes, 2 stale Hershey's bars and a tin of strawberry jam for a pretty good bootleg of 'The Blue Angel'.

- Of course, I'm using it strictly for professional research purposes. Need to explore my undercover character's psyche, past relationships, motivation, all that jazz...

Oh, what a lovely war!

Agent Archaic

Comment

• Originally posted by Archaic View Post
        Hi Carol.

I'll be less bored if Steady can get me those German officer's black leather cavalry boots so I can work on my act- I mean, my undercover impersonation so we can slip in to Denmark on schedule. Any word yet?

Meanwhile, Carol, if you're still bored, Carol, just swing round my hovel. Us girls are having Flickers Night. We traded some slightly crushed cigarettes, 2 stale Hershey's bars and a tin of strawberry jam for a pretty good bootleg of 'The Blue Angel'.

- Of course, I'm using it strictly for professional research purposes. Need to explore my undercover character's psyche, past relationships, motivation, all that jazz...

Oh, what a lovely war!

Agent Archaic
        Wow.. what a weekend!!!

I did what I could Agent Archaic... sorry the flask was filled with Tennessee sippin whisky and not brandy.. but hey.. there is a war on... I can only do so much... how do you like the boots (silver spurs were a nice touch eh?)

now remember to share those stocking with the others... no fair keeping them all for yourself (the fishnets were especially for you )...

thanks again for the hospitality Carol.... not bored any longer huh.....tell Cissie and Dolly to stop cryin' maybe I'll take them to The U.S. of A one day...

How come I can find anything you ladies seem to want but still can't seem to find a proper shovel for GUT and NO DAMN BLACK JELLY BEANS for myself!!!

Steadmund "The Tired American" Brand
        "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Sorry chaps....

Evening troops,

Sorry chaps but I'm going AWOL for a while.

Keep up the banter and I'll check in with you soon.

General

Comment

• Oh god chaps...after the Butlins fiasco I dug deep and came up under some place called Pontins of Bracklesham Bay...it was even worse...

Comment

• Dragons playing up big time.
              Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• I can't believe I am going to say this......

I'm bored

Steadmund Brand
                "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
                  I can't believe I am going to say this......

I'm bored

Steadmund Brand
                  Received your transmission Steady.

Have dispatched Carol to assist you.

Over and out.
                  Agent Archaic

Comment

• Originally posted by Archaic View Post
                    Received your transmission Steady.

Have dispatched Carol to assist you.

Over and out.
                    Agent Archaic
                    WHOOO HOOOOO

Steadmund Brand

Comment

• Steady on....

Steady on now chaps.....

We have to be on high alert for the next week, I've received confirmation that there's a spy trying to infiltrate our ranks.
                      Please distribute the following description of the scoundrel and keep your eyes peeled:

About 6 feet tall with Ayrian features, including white facial hair
                      Possibly wearing a Red Army uniform with long black leather boots (Steadmund I do hope you haven't been supplying the enemy!!)
                      Speaks in a monotone foreign tongue (could be Innuit) with phrases such as 'Ha,Ha, and Ho, Ho'
                      Will no doubt be carrying suspicious looking packages
                      Likely to be accompanied by several four-legged friends
                      Is highly experienced in tactical night manoeuvres
                      Has a penchant for bootleg sherry
                      Has expertise in infiltrating buildings from vertical entry points

Pinkmoon, I trust you shall be safe from this rascal as that fire-breathing dragon should be enough to deter him from landing on Northern soil. Still, same goes for you, vigilance of the highest degree please.

Any sightings to be reported back immediately.
                      Over and out,
                      General

Comment

• Originally posted by Amanda View Post
                        Steady on now chaps.....

We have to be on high alert for the next week, I've received confirmation that there's a spy trying to infiltrate our ranks.
                        Please distribute the following description of the scoundrel and keep your eyes peeled:

About 6 feet tall with Ayrian features, including white facial hair
                        Possibly wearing a Red Army uniform with long black leather boots (Steadmund I do hope you haven't been supplying the enemy!!)
                        Speaks in a monotone foreign tongue (could be Innuit) with phrases such as 'Ha,Ha, and Ho, Ho'
                        Will no doubt be carrying suspicious looking packages
                        Likely to be accompanied by several four-legged friends
                        Is highly experienced in tactical night manoeuvres
                        Has a penchant for bootleg sherry
                        Has expertise in infiltrating buildings from vertical entry points

Pinkmoon, I trust you shall be safe from this rascal as that fire-breathing dragon should be enough to deter him from landing on Northern soil. Still, same goes for you, vigilance of the highest degree please.

Any sightings to be reported back immediately.
                        Over and out,
                        General
                        I was going to make a report…but this spy may be trickier than we thought… He appears to have multiple doppelgängers…I personally have seen 4 of him within a 6 block radius…..he seems to be panhandling…..plus…I hear he goes by many name…..what a good spy he must be….I’ll keep an eye on him (them).. no sign of the animals….but they can’t be far behind…..By the way.. He does not appear to be in the best of shape….and those bells he is wearing… you will be able to hear him coming from blocks away!!!

Steadmund Brand

Comment

• Is it 2015 yet!!!

Comment

• Girls....

Calling Agent Archaic...

You girls heard any suspicious noises on the attic roof?

General

Comment

• Just putting the finishing touches to the glider should be ready for launch on Christmas day.
                              Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

• Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                                Just putting the finishing touches to the glider should be ready for launch on Christmas day.
                                Do please make sure the wings can fit outside this time without being wrenched from the plane.

Originally posted by Amanda View Post
                                Calling Agent Archaic...

You girls heard any suspicious noises on the attic roof?

General
                                General, if we hear any noises on the attic roof it will just be old Pinkmoon knocking to ask if we've seen his glider keys.

I keep trying to explain the concept to him, but you know how he is.

Over and out,
                                Agent Archaic

Comment

Working...
                                X