I beg to report the availability of the novel 'My Ripper Hunting Days'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GUT View Post
    I haven't been able to get yours yet, but Mike's is great.

Looking forward to getting my hands on yours.
    uh... I think this might have been worded a little better if you catch my drift.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
      uh... I think this might have been worded a little better if you catch my drift.

c.d.
      I'm assuming Gut was talking about my book. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
        I'm assuming Gut was talking about my book. LOL
        One can only hope.

c.d.

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
          One can only hope.

c.d.
          Oh well Hope springs eternal.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I've just downloaded the December edition of Ripperologist and read David Green's comments about my book. I'm really excited by what he said:

"This is a thoughtful, skillfully plotted and fascinating work that shines with intelligence."

What a great Christmas gift! I passed the 'novel writer' audition!!!

Cheers and best wishes to all of you.

Hercule Poirot (Alias Bernard Boley) is it the other way around! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
              I've just downloaded the December edition of Ripperologist and read David Green's comments about my book. I'm really excited by what he said:

"This is a thoughtful, skillfully plotted and fascinating work that shines with intelligence."

What a great Christmas gift! I passed the 'novel writer' audition!!!

Cheers and best wishes to all of you.

Hercule Poirot (Alias Bernard Boley) is it the other way around! LOL
              Congratulations to you, Bernard, and happy holidays to you and everyone here.

Here is the review of your book written by our fiction reviewer, David Green, and that is in Ripperologist no. 153, December 2016:

Last edited by ChrisGeorge; 12-24-2016, 08:33 PM.
              Christopher T. George
              Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
              just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
              For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
              RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

Thank you Chris. I didn't know if I was allowed to quote all the article, so I only gave the conclusion. I must admit I never expected such positive comments. I consider myself as a storyteller with the same goal a painter or a sculptor has, creating something different. Once it's done, it belongs to the world, and my humble responsibility is to come up with something I believe will be better regardless of what anyone else thinks because I shall always be demanding more of me than anybody.

Comment

Well said. Good luck to you with the book.
                  Christopher T. George
                  Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
                  just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
                  For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
                  RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

I just came across your book this morning and have downloaded the Kindle version. I'm very excited to read it!

Comment

Originally posted by rdeason View Post
                      I just came across your book this morning and have downloaded the Kindle version. I'm very excited to read it!
                      I hope you'll enjoy it. Your feedback will be appreciated by others.

Cheers,
                      Hercule Poirot

Comment

Working...
                      X