Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curious View Post
    Debs, Tom,
    Wasn't there some court case that a man charged Polly Nicholas (as part of a group of women) with robbing him in a low bar? As I recall the story, he had gotten off a ship, gone to a bar and she stole from him, or cheated him, or something?

It would have been discussed 4-5-maybe 6 years ago?

Yes! I do recall something like this as well!! Didn't she lure the man somewhere where he was then assaulted leaving him with a wound to his head? Causing him to stumble back to his boat, either late or missing it all together? And he told his superiors it was because he was injured after being attacked??
    I've looked back tonight but cannot find the incident... But I do definitely remember something like this happening

Comment

Originally posted by RedBundy13 View Post
      Yes! I do recall something like this as well!! Didn't she lure the man somewhere where he was then assaulted leaving him with a wound to his head? Causing him to stumble back to his boat, either late or missing it all together? And he told his superiors it was because he was injured after being attacked??
      I've looked back tonight but cannot find the incident... But I do definitely remember something like this happening
      Found it, yes it was Saddler that I was thinking of...

Comment

Working...
      X