Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gut,

Do you take hub caps?

And before I sign on the dotted line, this Bunyip isn't any kind of marsupial, is it? I've always thought of 'supes ' as god's apprentice pieces of the animal world. Not totally successful. Probably explains why he towed ANZ so far away from everywhere else. He was just a little ashamed of some of his early work ( I mean, a mammalian duck, for christs sake !).

Apologies if I'm sounding a bit wobbly. I have only just got over a lifelong fascination with a Tibetan teaser and I'm not sure that I am prepared to jump ship for an egg laying pogo stick that carries it's foetus in a designer hand bag. Not just yeti...

MrB

Comment

No one's sure what a Bunyip is.

And the cult takes A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G. of value.

And mate Rangakoos and Platypie and K-Oala's are lovely.

Oh and Roo's don't lay eggs.
      Last edited by GUT; 08-28-2014, 03:56 AM.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Sorry Gut,

I may have spent too much time on here lately, but I really must insist on photographic evidence of the existence of this Bunyip thingamajig.

I vaguely remember seeing something once that could be the very evidence I'm looking for. It looked like a foetal badger crawling among a confused mass of mammalian fur and feathers.

If you can find that, the hubcaps will be on their way.

MrB

Comment

well.. my cult can teach you how to capture the Bunyip.....that is on the 5th level of enlightenment.. just imagine what levels 10-15 can teach you.... And Gut.. I was more than willing to give you the Australia/NZ region... with Canada thrown in for good measure....(except Brisbane.... I must keep the home of my beloved Lions)

Steadmund Brand
          "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
            G'day Pinky

And how's your cult going then?

At least I've got MrB ready to join up and follow the Bunyip. Since I walked away you and Steadmund have recruited how many to your cult(s).

Oh that's right none, nil, zero, zip and zilch.
            I've just done a head count and so far including me I have one member I wouldn't mind but I've down everything right but nobody wants to join I've even stashed a load of kool aid incase it all goes wrong
            Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post
              Sorry Gut,

I may have spent too much time on here lately, but I really must insist on photographic evidence of the existence of this Bunyip thingamajig.

I vaguely remember seeing something once that could be the very evidence I'm looking for. It looked like a foetal badger crawling among a confused mass of mammalian fur and feathers.

If you can find that, the hubcaps will be on their way.

MrB

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bunyip_1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	113.4 KB
ID:	665634

See what a great little cult this is you ask we provide.
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
                well.. my cult can teach you how to capture the Bunyip.....that is on the 5th level of enlightenment.. just imagine what levels 10-15 can teach you.... And Gut.. I was more than willing to give you the Australia/NZ region... with Canada thrown in for good measure....(except Brisbane.... I must keep the home of my beloved Lions)

Steadmund Brand
                But we don't want to catch him, we want to worship him, or ridicule him or convict him, it's still not clear which.

And yeah out of all 22 million in Aus you want to keep the couple of million in Bris, if youse had all played fair we'd still have one big happy cult, but once the little man on the Flaming Pie chose me you all got jealous and worried I'd decimate your foolish little cults.
                G U T

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
                  I've just done a head count and so far including me I have one member I wouldn't mind but I've down everything right but nobody wants to join I've even stashed a load of kool aid incase it all goes wrong
                  So just a few days ago you had two [you and me] now you're down to one.

For thy faithfullness I offer you the European bishopric [but a % of all offerings must be forwarded to Divine leader for expenditure on the Bunyip].
                  G U T

Comment

Gut,

'Ang on, mate. You're offering the European bishopric to some Johnny-come-lately pink person? I'm hoping that doesn't include this Sceptred Isle and the Emerald one next door.

If it does, I have to inform you that you my members have voted unanimously for a series of lightning schisms.

The spirit of Black Shuck lives on!

MrB

Comment

G'day Brother B

I'm hoping that doesn't include this Sceptred Isle and the Emerald one next door.
                      No they will go to whichever adherent makes the greatest contribution to the holy following of the Bunyip and provides the most assistance to the Dvne Leader.

[For anyone not following the drift, whoever offers the most lolly].
                      G U T

Comment

[QUOTE=GUT;304845]But we don't want to catch him, we want to worship him, or ridicule him or convict him, it's still not clear which.

And yeah out of all 22 million in Aus you want to keep the couple of million in Bris, if youse had all played fair we'd still have one big happy cult, but once the little man on the Flaming Pie chose me you all got jealous and worried I'd decimate your foolish little cults.[/QUOTE

No no, I don't want all of Brisbane... Just the Lions... and pleae throw in Leigh Matthews and I will throw in not only Canada, But Alaska as well

Steadmund Brand
                        "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Gut,

Being something of a literalist I offer as much as all the others combined plus a penny. In my view that immediately makes me Bishop of Blighty. And as such I declare myself immune from the law of contract.

My second Bishoply act is to expunge that ridiculous marsupial from our holy book and replace it with Black Shuck.

Oh, and we will no longer be singing Waltzing Matilda at mass. It will be replaced with. 'I'm 'enry the 8th, I am'

BishB
                          Last edited by MrBarnett; 08-29-2014, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBarnett View Post
                            Gut,

Being something of a literalist I offer as much as all the others combined plus a penny. In my view that immediately makes me Bishop of Blighty. And as such I declare myself immune from the law of contract.

My second Bishoply act is to expunge that ridiculous marsupial from our holy book and replace it with Black Shuck.

Oh, and we will no longer be singing Waltzing Matilda at mass. It will be replaced with. 'I'm 'enry the 8th, I am'

BishB
                            No prob's with that except the holy bunip, which is not a marsupial and 1p is a lot more than I expected to get.
                            G U T

Comment

[QUOTE=Steadmund Brand;305015]
                              Originally posted by GUT View Post
                              But we don't want to catch him, we want to worship him, or ridicule him or convict him, it's still not clear which.

And yeah out of all 22 million in Aus you want to keep the couple of million in Bris, if youse had all played fair we'd still have one big happy cult, but once the little man on the Flaming Pie chose me you all got jealous and worried I'd decimate your foolish little cults.[/QUOTE

No no, I don't want all of Brisbane... Just the Lions... and pleae throw in Leigh Matthews and I will throw in not only Canada, But Alaska as well

Steadmund Brand
                              Bloody Alaska don't you think we've got enough nothingness here.
                              G U T

Comment

[QUOTE=GUT;305107]
                                Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post

Bloody Alaska don't you think we've got enough nothingness here.
                                Yes.. but you have HOT nothingness.. I am offering you FREEZING nothingness....ok ok... I shall sweeten the deal.. not only will I give you Canada and Alaska… but if you act now you can have Montana and Idaho as well…..but Leigh Matthews is a must for this deal to go thru…..and we will give you back Mel Gibson.. but in exchange we want either Kostya Tszyu or Yahoo Serious…I think that’s more than fair

Steadmund Brand

Comment

Working...
                                X