No announcement yet.

Aussie Rules Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah... not much you can say after that eh?

Go Cats now... Gonna have to pull for Mathew Stokes now

Steadmund Brand
    "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Well since I live n NSW go the Swannies
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Wow.. way to go Geelong

how did the Swans do, that game wasn't on here... NFL season here... funny how boring it is after a full season of Aussie Rules...

Steadmund Brand--
        "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• SWannies got up
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• G'day Steadmund

Brisbin want a real Lion as their mascot next year.

I wonder if they want to let it loose in the opposition dressing room at half time.

Hang on the way Brissy play maybe they should do it at quarter time to give themselves a bit more time.
            G U T

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHA are you serious.... a real Lion!!! that is AWESOME... if only they could start referring to the other teams as "the Christians" that would be soooooooooooooooooooooo funny

I hope they get it.....then they would have to re hire Leigh Matthews.. as even a Lions would be afraid of Leigh!!!!!

Steadmund Brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
                HAHAHAHAHA are you serious.... a real Lion!!! that is AWESOME... if only they could start referring to the other teams as "the Christians" that would be soooooooooooooooooooooo funny

I hope they get it.....then they would have to re hire Leigh Matthews.. as even a Lions would be afraid of Leigh!!!!!

Steadmund Brand
                As serious as a heart attack, they think it'll get kids to the games.
                G U T

Comment

• Swannies into the Grand Final in a Canter, go Swannies. [See how loyal I am to the Blues].
                  G U T

Comment

• And they'll play Hawthorn
                    G U T

Comment

• And the way the Hawks almost blew it against Port... I really like the Swanies chances!!!

What a game that was though... I prefer the Hawks.. but I was slmost pulling for Port at the end of that game

Steadmund Brand--

Comment

• By boy follows Port, from when he lived there so I had to hope for them.
                        G U T

Comment

• One more night.. and the game is on ( actually broadcast live here too.... so I can watch it in real-time!!)

then the countdown begins till Brisbane brings their real lion on the field and start a historic run on their way to another championship

but for now.. for your sake i'll say LETS GO SWANS (kinda want the Hawks though)

Steadmund Brand

Comment

• And it's the Hawks. A flogging for the poor old Swanies.
                            G U T

Comment

• Now that was......I don't know.... just a thrashing...I really thought the Swans would put up a better fight....but alas... imagine if the Hawks didn't ease up a bit in the 2nd half... could have put up over 200 easy hahaha...

was a fun season, can’t wait till next... then my foolish belief in Brisbane can return.

Steadmund Brand

Comment

• Feel free to believe in Brisbane Steadmund, I've been there, now the Brisbane Lions, that's another question.
                                G U T

Comment

Working...
                                X