First time spotted 1878

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hop picking season and knife

Would it be suspicious if a policeman asks what is that knife for?
    It was hop picking season and chapman was going kent
    Do check for the hop knife, it is bloody deadly
    And edward stanley, from kent.
    Chapmans lover around that time, could he be the guy with kent horse symbol?

Comment

You don't use a knife to pick hops. You twist the hop with your fingers, to remove it from the vine.
      Most East End men would have knives, even a penknife, it was a useful tool.

Miss Marple

Comment

I was talking about a possible good reason to show a policeman a big knife and use an excuse about it
        And you cant do field work without knives.
        Hop dressing and picking needed them too.
        I hate this board most of the time. All this non sense undermining and weak psyche of its people. Always feeling awkward and poor when facing new stuff.
        Sometimes i think this ripper **** needs a manifesto about blockheads like yourselves.
        What is to be expected, what is the proper way of reading/handling ideas etc.
        You guys read read read , and stop at some point like it is done and solved.
        That is your minds limit.
        Stop preventing people and putting a lid on every idea.
        This is a thing NOT solved, NOt done, you are here because of this.
        There are and will be things overlooked, missed, not understood at those times.
        We are searching for these, not for rules or books, or police reports and it is useless beyond some point to get in deep with them.
        We have all the time in the world, we have lightning fast searching abilities, we have serial killer profiling knowledge and looking to a catalog of bios of people involved till their death etc.
        I pity most of the time likes of you for being a stereotype of a clogged mind.
        It is so sad to see with all this self confidence wiithout zero knowledge about field work like this post of yours. You are not one but many, and i dont get what is your purpose. Fame? Tame thepeople? Feel intelligent? I post last on 2008 and after six years i forgot sbout people like you and did a mistakeagain. And what happens? Clogger trolls attack in an instant. Why man why?
        Agree or disagree about an idea, what will be the purpose if you are not adding something or showing some real thing against it? Just type a little message and you feel confident again. All stones are in place and brain is comfortable.

Im begging for some help on these mesaages above, did you noticed that no one gave a damn?
        Interesting isnt it?
        A possible suspect, we have his bio in our hands, i cannot look at it ,and thats it.
        Who am i to declare a suspect? Who isnt?
        Again why are you guys here? Why you are reading peoples messages? Why are you looking again and again? If abberline has the ability of ourselves, im sure he would be reading 1888 and onwards bios. Who did what, who died where, who disappeared, who got lost or as he said got promoted or became famous for us to look high to find him?
        But this happens.
        Sad.

Comment

And looking other way when we have barnett? It amazes me.
          If i was like you people, i could be attacking all the people who offers another suspect or a helping hand in murders.
          And also what we should do looking with profiling , the first one and the last one.
          We cant even agree on which one is the first.
          First one is showing us motive, meaning and method.
          Last one offers errors, haste in action, an excuse to stop , or fear of getting caught because of something everybody and we overlook.
          Green river killer showed us they can stop for nearly a decade after killing and lead a normal life.
          So please if i got deleted look in to james walkers son and bare in mind i was right about barnett.

Comment

And please stop looking possible occupations as butcher, cobbler and classic old time explanations.
            Now we know soldiers,police, people kill animals when under age, people exposed to violence ,abuse, beating as a child, raped, forced to do steal, kill has interest in murder, possibly greater tendency, with interest comes knowledge. After puberty comes muscle power and technique.
            And as a person attended to autopsies if i want to cut a person , i could deliver a very good job probably. So acaretaker in a hospital, mortician, could be the one.
            Barnett, i will haunt you in hell. Where you are from.
            My interest is in that sentence actually.
            I hate him for his sample, being the first, beign the leader and such an object of fantasy fear and violence. We must solve this.together or individually. We must solve with good evidence. We must. No matter how long it has been, you cant get away. We must destroy his image and sample, what cames to mind when someone first thinks about him. Being never caught.

Comment

Originally posted by sahlandilbaz View Post
              And please stop looking possible occupations as butcher, cobbler and classic old time explanations.
              Now we know soldiers,police, people kill animals when under age, people exposed to violence ,abuse, beating as a child, raped, forced to do steal, kill has interest in murder, possibly greater tendency, with interest comes knowledge. After puberty comes muscle power and technique.
              And as a person attended to autopsies if i want to cut a person , i could deliver a very good job probably. So acaretaker in a hospital, mortician, could be the one.
              Barnett, i will haunt you in hell. Where you are from.
              My interest is in that sentence actually.
              I hate him for his sample, being the first, beign the leader and such an object of fantasy fear and violence. We must solve this.together or individually. We must solve with good evidence. We must. No matter how long it has been, you cant get away. We must destroy his image and sample, what cames to mind when someone first thinks about him. Being never caught.
              I am really sorry but I found that very hard to follow, are you saying Barnett was the man?
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

'' We must destroy his image and sample'' What? !!!!!!!!

Miss Marple

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                  I am really sorry but I found that very hard to follow, are you saying Barnett was the man?
                  GUT,

Not only has Sahlandilbaz figured out who it was (Yes Barnett obviously!), but why he did it and how we all have missed it all these years. Geez, do I ever feel dumb now.

Cheers
                  DRoy

Comment

I wish Sahlandilbaz would tell us what his theory is about Barnett, that is different from what we already know, instead of being oblique.

Miss Marple

Comment

Why would he be treated differently if he was specific?

Originally posted by miss marple View Post
                      '' We must destroy his image and sample'' What? !!!!!!!!
                      By sample, he probably means example or even his representative segment of the population. The rest is self-explanatory.

Lots of people here believe Barnett did it and lots of people here have moral outrage and are motivated by it.

Comment

'Destroy his image' What image? There is no image just a few facts. We have information about Barnett and his family. We know he lived with a ripper victim and was interviewed by the police and was a witness at an inquest.

Apart from that, he had an uneventful life, living in poverty, with a woman called Louisa and dying in 1926. He has no police record. no history of violence and seemed to have spend his life in the East End and had some ill health causing him to visit the Whitechapel infirmary..

Thats it.

With regard to Sahlandilbaz. i read through his rant, it's easy to insult people if you have no coherant argument. Bruce Paley at least made a case for Barnett and discovered new information
                        Miss Marple
                        Last edited by miss marple; 11-07-2014, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X