Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New play about Jack the Ripper (Denver, CO)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New play about Jack the Ripper (Denver, CO)

Hi! If anyone is in the Denver area, I directed a new one-actor play about him called Taking Tea with the Ripper. It's a revised version of a play that was performed here in 2015. I changed a lot; the Ripper is now based on an actual suspect, there are a lot of historical references that most Ripperologists would get a kick out of and I also placed the action in the middle of the Double Event.

Here is the info on the remaining performances and ticket prices. Hope to see you there!

What's all this then?

Champa? you really are right downtown!

Don't know if I'll make it down to a show, but it does sound interesting.

Jack was a bit messy in the photo above, wasn't he? (And here all the Ripperologists keep debating how he managed not to get blood all over himself!)
    Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
    ---------------
    Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
    ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
      Champa? you really are right downtown!

Don't know if I'll make it down to a show, but it does sound interesting.

Jack was a bit messy in the photo above, wasn't he? (And here all the Ripperologists keep debating how he managed not to get blood all over himself!)
      Oh, c'mon! I'll get a comp ticket for you.
      What's all this then?

Comment

congrats on the show.. I hope it's a smash..sadly not close enough to Denver to make it.. but ever think of producing it in other cities?

Steadmund Brand
        "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
          congrats on the show.. I hope it's a smash..sadly not close enough to Denver to make it.. but ever think of producing it in other cities?

Steadmund Brand
          We are planning to do some touring... Which city are you in?
          What's all this then?

Comment

Well, it seems like we got a VERY positive review from a local respected critic!

What's all this then?

Comment

Working...
            X