Ripperologist 158: October/November 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ripperologist 158: October/November 2017

The October/November issue of Ripperologist Magazine is OUT NOW!

To subscribe to the Rip email contact@ripperologist.biz and ask to be added to the mailing list. Back issues available. It's FREE

JM

Already read about half.

Great work as always.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Jonathan... AMAZING article on Crippen....Been waiting for that since you gave me a teaser after I submitted the John L Sullivan article for last issue.... you did not disappoint!! so far that is all I have read of this issue.. but looking forward to the rest...again.. GREAT WORK MY FRIEND!!

Steadmund Brand
      "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
        Jonathan... AMAZING article on Crippen....Been waiting for that since you gave me a teaser after I submitted the John L Sullivan article for last issue.... you did not disappoint!! so far that is all I have read of this issue.. but looking forward to the rest...again.. GREAT WORK MY FRIEND!!

Steadmund Brand
        Have to agree. Great article. Also enjoyed the one by Karl. Not read the others yet.

Steve

Comment

Thanks all.

Joe's article is great, too. Every article about Tumblety these days is changing what we thought we knew.

And congrats to Karl Coppack for having his debut in the Rip make the cover. I know he was thrilled to see it.

JM

Comment

Didn't realise my book was reviewed in this edition! ��
            I've subscribed now so I can get the review...although apparently it's not particularly favourable *eek*
            Oh well! ��

Comment

Working...
            X