All Love Jack: Busting the Ripper by Bruce Robinson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barnflatwyngarde View Post
    A surprisingly(?) good review from today's Guardian.

http://www.theguardian.com/books/201...iew-withnail-i
    I had a good laugh at one of the comments:

What absolute twaddle

I note that Robinson is one of the many who have failed to note that 'Chapman' (Annie Chapman) contains the letters CH for Christos and Man - in other words she is a descendant of the Priory of Sion responsible for
    keeping the secret that Jesus was just a man. Presumably as one of his linear descendants, she had to be silenced and her womb sliced out to remove any DNA evidence. Of course there is also no mention of the fact that a woman named Kennedy was staying opposite the room where Mary Kelly was found dead? What did she see and what did she pass on to her relative John F Kennedy that meant he had to be silenced with a shot from the grassy knoll
    No mention of any of this in Robinson's book - sounds like yet another establishment cover-up

Comment

Originally posted by gnote View Post

What absolute twaddle

I note that Robinson is one of the many who have failed to note that 'Chapman' (Annie Chapman) contains the letters CH for Christos and Man - in other words she is a descendant of the Priory of Sion responsible for
      keeping the secret that Jesus was just a man. Presumably as one of his linear descendants, she had to be silenced and her womb sliced out to remove any DNA evidence. Of course there is also no mention of the fact that a woman named Kennedy was staying opposite the room where Mary Kelly was found dead? What did she see and what did she pass on to her relative John F Kennedy that meant he had to be silenced with a shot from the grassy knoll
      No mention of any of this in Robinson's book - sounds like yet another establishment cover-up
      You cynical old cove.

Comment

What absolute twaddle

Hmm. Maybe we should link this to the "worst suspect" thread.

Comment

From the Telegraph review:

"Most historians put the police’s failure to catch the Ripper down to incompetence."

That is not going to go down well in some quarters here....

Comment

Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
            From the Telegraph review:

"Most historians put the police’s failure to catch the Ripper down to incompetence."

That is not going to go down well in some quarters here....
            It's not nearly as bad as this:

Fascinating subject; a myriad of research and books on this unsolved case but it is interesting that many researchers have at least agreed that the establishment and/or freemasons were involved.

I don't think you can have too many books or research on unsolved cases like this. personally. Will definitely take a peek when it comes out.

Comment

Fascinating subject; a myriad of research and books on this unsolved case but it is interesting that many researchers have at least agreed that the establishment and/or freemasons were involved.

I don't think you can have too many books or research on unsolved cases like this. personally. Will definitely take a peek when it comes out.
              At 846 pages, I think you'll need more than a peek.

Comment

Sweet Jesus, Gnote - I missed that one... Yuck!

I did notice however, that Eddowes supposedly had a pair of dividers cut into her face.
                That will no doubt be the so called inverted V:s.
                The trouble is that they are inverted U:s, and nothing like dividers anyway.

If I was to carve the shape of a divider into something, I would make TWO cuts per divider, meeting in a sharp angle.

The inverted V:s are nothing but collateral damage from the failed nose cut.

It´s beginning to look like there´s some money to save here.

Comment

They All Love Jack : A response

Dear readers & Casebook users

I am posting this response on behalf of Shirley Harrison - author of 'The Diary of Jack the Ripper'. I have come to know Shirley well over the past couple of months and we have collaborated closely on some research regarding the notorious Maybrick Diary.

In response to the latest round of press reports regarding Bruce Robinson's forthcoming book, 'They All Love Jack', Shirley has asked me to pass on the following statement:

"It would have been generous of Bruce to acknowledge that his new book on Jack the Ripper was inspired over 10 years ago by my own - "The Diary of Jack the Ripper". He bought it for his wife and sent me a preface in which he said "If this Diary is a modern forgery - which I am sure it is not - and if I were the forger, I would consider it to have been the summit of my literary achievement." Whether Michael Maybrick, as Bruce claims, or James Maybrick his brother, as I suspected, were the Whitechapel killer, the two are closely linked and I am surprised that Bruce did not have the professionalism to say so."

I can personally testify to Shirley's diligence and integrity as an author & researcher. I hope that her statement may encourage some of you to reconsider the Maybrick journal - particularly in light of Bruce's forthcoming release.

Kind wishes all, James J.

Now you're looking for the secret, but you won't find it, because of course, you're not really looking. You want to be fooled.

Comment

Hi All,

There's going to be tears before bedtime.

Regards,

Simon
                    Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
                      Hi All,

There's going to be tears before bedtime.

Regards,

Simon

Hello Simon,

For me, any Maybrick involvement doth butter no parsnips.
                      Like you, I sense stormy seas ahead.

Best regards

Phil
                      Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
                      Accountability? ....

Comment

Hi all,
                        Well I have just picked up my copy, and boy what a huge book it is.
                        Must say I can't wait to get it home and get stuck in, as thumbing through it it would seem an awful lot lot to digest.

Comment

Originally posted by spyglass View Post
                          Hi all,
                          Well I have just picked up my copy, and boy what a huge book it is.
                          Must say I can't wait to get it home and get stuck in, as thumbing through it it would seem an awful lot lot to digest.
                          Hello Spyglass

Is it really that big? My daughter is going over to London and I have asked her to get me a copy, but don't want to use up her baggage allowance.

Best wishes
                          C4

Comment

Originally posted by curious4 View Post
                            Hello Spyglass

Is it really that big? My daughter is going over to London and I have asked her to get me a copy, but don't want to use up her baggage allowance.

Best wishes
                            C4
                            Hi ,
                            Well let's just say it's a compact chunky volume.
                            Regards

Comment

He is. It's just that he's also adding in all the free mason stuff and some of it sounds very similar to the nonsense in Stephen Knight's book and the From Hell film.
                              Hi,
                              Well in to it now, I can assure you that the Stephen Knight / final solution theory gets a right good kick ln by Mr Robinson.

Comment

a GQ interview with the author

Is it progress when a cannibal uses a fork?
                                - Stanislaw Jerzy Lee

Comment

Working...
                                X