• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

“A house of delusions is cheap to build but draughty to live in.”

Comment

• Oh dear me you seem to be not understanding ,how many times do you want me to say it . he did not notice anything . which simply means i didnt see the apron and i didnt see the writing . i did not notice anything , i did not notice anything i did not notice anything...... seriously wake up.
      'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
        With respect beaver , the evidence in post 2726 disagrees with you . 2.20 . no graffiti... 2.55am graffiti..... simple.
        Sorry had to pull post, thought I was replying to Packer Stem. My post made no sense written to to you, sorry.

Comment

• i merely stated that juwes is what was written down not juives . you mention conspiracy
          'It doesn't matter how beautiful your theory is. It doesn't matter how smart you are . If it doesn't agree with experiment, its wrong'' . Richard Feynman

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post

Mais, juives ne sont pas "men"
            Was there ever a transgender suspect

Comment

• Originally posted by etenguy View Post

Was there ever a transgender suspect
              Rosalind D'Onston Stephenson?
              Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

• Jack could have kept the kidney with the apron and posted it to whoever [police, press etc], later [Zodiac]. And written a proper message trying to implicate the Jews or whatever.
                He could also have left a message in Millers Court, or again, taken part of Mary's clothing and left a message nearby or posted said evidence to police. But again he did neither.
                I feel this is important regarding Millers Court. If he was trying to put the blame on a Jew being the killer why stop at Goulston St? He had a perfect opportunity at Millers to try and plant some incriminating evidence such as a message inside Mary's room saying something along the lines of "Stop persecuting the Jews"
                Regards Darryl

Comment

Oh dear me you seem to be not understanding ,how many times do you want me to say it . he did not notice anything . which simply means i didnt see the apron and i didnt see the writing . i did not notice anything , i did not notice anything i did not notice anything...... seriously wake up.
                  Stop wriggling Fishy. This is what you said:

““”Also Detective Halse said at the inquest '...about 20 past 2 I passed over the spot where the piece of apron was found I did not notice anything' 'notice how he says ''i did not notice anything '' that means the writing wasn't there at 2.20 . thats accurate and plain to me he didn't notice anything.”””

You we’re clearly stating that because Halse said that he didn’t notice the apron at 2.20 then that meant that it wasn’t there at 2.20. Which simply isn’t correct. It might have been there but he just didn’t notice it.

It’s in red. You simply cannot deny this.
                  Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post

Rosalind D'Onston Stephenson?
                    Jane Maybrick?
                    Regards

Sir Herlock Sholmes.

Comment

Eddows apron was dropped to draw attention to the writing which the killer wrote.
                      Eddowes's apron was dropped because it was a good place to drop it. It was dark and remote enough to give him time to disappear.
                      WE HAVE NO PROOF THAT THE KILLER EVEN NOTICED THE WRITTING!

Comment

• Thugs could have wrote it just as he was passing, and made him think that it was a good spot.

Comment

• Thugs from Madneth?

Comment

• IMO, there are only three distinct possibilities:
                            1. The killer wrote the graffito
                            2. The killer didn't write the graffito but left the rag there intentionally
                            3. The killer didn't write the graffito and its proximity to the rag was coincidental

Comment

• Originally posted by Darryl Kenyon View Post
                              Jack could have kept the kidney with the apron and posted it to whoever [police, press etc], later [Zodiac]. And written a proper message trying to implicate the Jews or whatever.
                              He could also have left a message in Millers Court, or again, taken part of Mary's clothing and left a message nearby or posted said evidence to police. But again he did neither.
                              I feel this is important regarding Millers Court. If he was trying to put the blame on a Jew being the killer why stop at Goulston St? He had a perfect opportunity at Millers to try and plant some incriminating evidence such as a message inside Mary's room saying something along the lines of "Stop persecuting the Jews"
                              Regards Darryl
                              well if hutch was the ripper he did to a certain extent- "Jewish appearance". Its not lost on me that the only two pieces of evidence that implicate a jew is the GSG and hutches "jewish" suspect!
                              "Is all that we see or seem
                              but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
                              quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry D View Post
                                3. The killer didn't write the graffito and its proximity to the rag was coincidental
                                Was it Walter Dew who was of this opinion?

Comment

Working...
                                X