No announcement yet.

Billie Jo Jenkins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Jenkins has tried to fit up a tramp and a smartly dressed unidentified police officer for the murder? One wonders why he didn't suggest his wife did it, unless of course her alibi was rock solid.

Talk about keeping the options wide open. He sounds like a fantasist to me, and someone who was desperate to put someone - anyone - else in the frame, rather than someone who genuinely wanted to see a very dangerous individual found and put away.

The case stinks to high heaven I'm afraid.

Love,

Caz
    X
    "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post
      So Jenkins has tried to fit up a tramp and a smartly dressed unidentified police officer for the murder? One wonders why he didn't suggest his wife did it, unless of course her alibi was rock solid.

Talk about keeping the options wide open. He sounds like a fantasist to me, and someone who was desperate to put someone - anyone - else in the frame, rather than someone who genuinely wanted to see a very dangerous individual found and put away.

The case stinks to high heaven I'm afraid.

Love,

Caz
      X
      Hello Caz,

Is that your subtle way of saying that Sion Jenkins is guilty? I'm yet to be convinced. According to his defence, there would have been a three minute time frame for Jenkins to have gone to the patio, bludgeoned Billie Jo to death and cleaned himself up from the bloody crime scene, leaving only microscopic traces on his clothing. Not to mention that for some reason he also forced a piece of plastic inside Billie Jo's nostril.

You can call Jenkins a lot of things, he does project himself as an odious fellow, but I wouldn't be so quick to call him a murderer based on the evidence available to us.
      Last edited by Harry D; 07-19-2014, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
        Hello Caz,

Is that your subtle way of saying that Sion Jenkins is guilty?
        Not really, Harry. It was my unsubtle way of saying he had a funny way of going about things if he knew someone else was guilty and could have helped bring that person to justice. Fingering a local tramp first, then some unidentified alleged policeman (with what possible motive?), is not the best way of getting the police onside and concentrating their enquiries in the most fruitful direction, is it?

Love,

Caz
        X
        "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

A friend of mine's daughter was a close friend of Billie Jo and was a witness in one of the trials. It was extremely traumatic for all concerned. All I will say is that the police don't need to look for another suspect.

Miss Marple

Comment

Working...
          X