for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
    Hi caz, I think you are very upmarket did you not state the other day that you never leave home without your knickers!
    Gosh, I must be posh then. Terrific - is it Pimms o'clock yet?

Love,

Caz
    X
    "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post
      Gosh, I must be posh then. Terrific - is it Pimms o'clock yet?

Love,

Caz
      X
      What's wrong with half a lager and a bag of cheese and onion.
      Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Nothing - if you're paying.

Add a slice of lime to my lager and make it a bag of sea salt and cracked black pepper and you're on.

Love,

Caz
        X

Comment

Still not had any firm offers so if you are all to shy you are welcome to send me a personal message instead.I don't want to sound to pushy but I need this transaction wrapped up by September at the latest.

Can we try before we buy?

Like how is she at the important jobs women need to fullfil ?

Let me get to the point...

Can she make a good bacon sarny?
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
            Can we try before we buy?

Like how is she at the important jobs women need to fullfil ?

Let me get to the point...

Can she make a good bacon sarny?
            Yes ,yes,yes but like I said before SHE NEVER EVER EVER SHUTS UP!!!!!!!
            Three things in life that don't stay hidden for to long ones the sun ones the moon and the other is the truth

Comment

Nothing - if you're paying.

Add a slice of lime to my lager and make it a bag of sea salt and cracked black pepper and you're on.

Love,

Caz
              X
              We are reaching new heights of culture and sophistication on here now.

Comment

Yes ,yes,yes but like I said before SHE NEVER EVER EVER SHUTS UP!!!!!!!
                None of 'em does.
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I do.

As I've told my fella a million times in the last week alone.

Some men are never satisfied.

But that's a whole other story.

I could go on....

Comment

I do.

I could go on....
                    the problem is my wife does go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.then she rings her mother for advice then see go's on and on and on even more.

Comment

I do.

I could go on....
                      And Caz if I've told you once I've told you 50 million ti,es don't exaggerate.
                      G U T

Comment

I really love a good bacon sarnie, I truly relish a well poured pint, and my missus (a woman I don't even like) has claimed for years I'm going deaf (not that I listen to anything that daft cow says) so I wonder...

But will no-one rid me of this turbulent spouse?

Comment

It's a terrible fix for a chap to get into. A living death.

NOTE: A TV documentary about Jake Thackray called 'Jake on the Box', produced by Victor Lewis Smith, is scheduled to air on BBC4, 9pm, Friday 6 October. This...

Comment

Really, Carol? Show me where this posh tart is and I'll punch her lights out for you.

Love,

Common as Muck Caz
                            XXX
                            Hi Caz,

You speak posh.

Carol

Comment

Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post
                              I really love a good bacon sarnie, I truly relish a well poured pint, and my missus (a woman I don't even like) has claimed for years I'm going deaf (not that I listen to anything that daft cow says) so I wonder...

But will no-one rid me of this turbulent spouse?
                              G'day Dave maybe f you take Pinky's off his hands they'll nag each other and leave you alone.
                              G U T

Comment

Working...
                              X