Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bank Holiday Murders by Tom Wescott (2014)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scott Nelson View Post
    I'll be looking forward to getting my complimentary copy Tom.
    Hello, Scott. And it will arrive with the same promptitude as have all your other complimentary Ripper books.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

• This is great news indeed. I very much look forward to getting my hands on a copy of this book. I can't wait!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dane_F View Post
        This is great news indeed. I very much look forward to getting my hands on a copy of this book. I can't wait!
        Thank you, Dane! I hope not to disappoint.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

• Hi Tom, I'm very much looking forward to reading it. I'm sure it will be great!

Comment

• Best book I've read in ages, highly recommend it!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Station Cat View Post
              Best book I've read in ages, highly recommend it!!!!!!
              You rock, Station Cat!

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

• Originally posted by The Station Cat View Post
                Best book I've read in ages, highly recommend it!!!!!!
                I haven't got to the new one yet, but Bank Holiday is one I recommend frequently.
                G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• For Tom Wescott:
                  I bought both your books but I have found some confusing material online that may make some of the book theories on pearly poll need to be updated, can you briefly summarize what has changed through I think debra's research and is she completely out of the equation after Martha?

Comment

• Originally posted by Krinoid View Post
                    For Tom Wescott:
                    I bought both your books but I have found some confusing material online that may make some of the book theories on pearly poll need to be updated, can you briefly summarize what has changed through I think debra's research and is she completely out of the equation after Martha?
                    Hi Krinoid. It's been some years since the new research by Debs was done, so I'm sure I'm not doing it justice, but she discovered Pearly Poll was quite ill after the murders and spent a lot of time in the infirmary. This has no impact on most of what's in my book, such as the significant information regarding the Tabram murder, but in some later chapters where I speculate Poll might have been at certain places, she likely was not. Interestingly, it was also discovered that Poll later married. None of this was known when I wrote the book, or else I would have included it, even if it had no bearing on the case-related research. In the future I'll update the book for a new edition and try to include everything.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Comment

• I’m sure Tom will do justice to Poll’s husband, the ‘vicious’ blind wood carver who ended his life in an insane asylum.

Comment

Working...
                      X