X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• similarities

Hello David. Thanks.

"still BSM resembles RSM."

Perhaps in the same way you and I resemble one another--we are both male and both have facial hair.

But you are quite young; I, quite old. And perhaps the ladies still find you attractive.

Yes, both wore caps (if they existed) and both were out and about that night.

Cheers.
    LC

Comment

• There is some truth in your reply, Lynn - but nothing that relates to the murders.

Two murders and three descriptions of a man of 28-30 years old, talking to the victims, rather short and stout, cap with a peak.

I can tell you his name, if you ask politely.

Good night Sir - I'm off to bed with Emma Bovary

Comment

• The fact that BSM and Sailor Man have some matching characteristics is one thing.....but the simple truth is that they do not have the same clothing on. Not just similar...the same.

Because even with all the malarkey Ive read over the years here...some about why we should consider these 2 men as one suspect, there is absolutely no chance that the killer of Liz Stride changed clothing before killing Kate Eddowes. Its a silly idea, like many, and sets a huge obstacle for those who see 1 man in these 2 witnessed suspects.

Ive read assessments by posters who feel that there is similarity with a few of the suspects seen...but Ive read nothing about how this man came to own multiple outfits while residing in a poverty ridden district that equates roughly to Calcutta today.

Unless you have the same clothing seen...you likely dont have the same man. Most of these folks had one, perhaps 2, changes of clothes, and likely one pair of boots.

The boots are important to add here, considering John Kellys remarks at the Inquest.

Cheers
        Michael Richards

Comment

• I'll bite.

Hello David. Please do.

Cheers.
          LC

Comment

• If the same person killed Chapman and Eddowes, they likely owned at least two hats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael W Richards View Post

Because even with all the malarkey Ive read over the years here...some about why we should consider these 2 men as one suspect, there is absolutely no chance that the killer of Liz Stride changed clothing before killing Kate Eddowes. Its a silly idea, like many, and sets a huge obstacle for those who see 1 man in these 2 witnessed suspects.

Cheers
              Hi Mike

Because Schwartz said "black" and Lawende "pepper and salt" ?

Cheers
              Last edited by DVV; 06-03-2013, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X