Deeming video on You Tube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deeming video on You Tube

Anyone ever come across this one originating in Australia?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztNEY375jUQ

I'm short on time at present but have bookmarked it for watching later...

All the best

Dave

Eventually watched it and was somewhat disappointed...not much substance and not particularly convincing...

All the best

Dave
    Last edited by Cogidubnus; 01-12-2013, 10:48 AM. Reason: silly spelling correction

Comment

the whole lot

Hello Dave,

"not much substance and not particularly convincing"

Can't one say this about almost ALL the WCM suspects?

Cheers.
      LC

Comment

Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post
        Eventually watched it and was somewhat disappointed...not much substance and not particularly convincing...

All the best

Dave
        I watched it too and have to agree that about sums it up. Saw something about "Ripper Street" which I marked for future recording but I think now that it is a series rather than a documentary. Does anyone know anything about this?

c.d.

P.S. The Deeming episode had a segment on trying to extract DNA from Eddowes' shawl. Never heard of the shawl as opposed to the apron.

c.d.

Comment

Made for tv...

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
          I watched it too and have to agree that about sums it up. Saw something about "Ripper Street" which I marked for future recording but I think now that it is a series rather than a documentary. Does anyone know anything about this?

c.d.

P.S. The Deeming episode had a segment on trying to extract DNA from Eddowes' shawl. Never heard of the shawl as opposed to the apron.

c.d.
          I do believe there was a shaw, I didn't, however, know it was preserved in two different places...

I also saw a commercial for that "Ripper Street" series. My guess is it's simply a Victorian drama but I'm just guessing...

Greg

Comment

Working...
          X