The GSG - Did Jack write it? POLL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post

Trev, you have to picture a man who has just murdered and disemboweled a woman and has the London police force on his tail. In his hand is a rag that will get him hanged, he ducks into a doorway, scribbles on the wall and drops the rag. In his mind, he thinks that`s clear enough.

I`d hazard a guess that if he had dropped the rag and scribbled a message a week after the event, the message may have been a tad more succinct.
    If he was in that heightened state I doubt he would have bothered to hide a message within a message

Comment

• Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

If he was in that heightened state I doubt he would have bothered to hide a message within a message

I don`t think anything is hidden.
      Did the police at the time talk about the message being cryptic ? (I don`t know... I can`t recall ?)

Comment

• the jews wont take the blame(responsibility) for anything (wrong they've done).

like kill Jesus. take all our jobs. corrupt our society.

written by a local English goy ripper whos pissed off at the jews and throwing blame their way.

and whether that's for seeing/interrupting him that night or in general is the question, but probably a bit of both.
        "Is all that we see or seem
        but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
        quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• I tend towards it being an accusation against the Jews, or else... why even mention the Juwes in the message? It would seem like a rather random stanza to scribble near a discarded piece of bloody evidence unless this sect of the population was lodged foremost in his mind, which is peculiar considering he is on record for slashing and butchering two women only hours prior. Of all the messages that could have been written (eg. Jack the Ripper strikes again, Catch me if you can, &c ), he chose to identify the Juwes alongside an accusatory term ["blame"]. If he had wanted to exonerate the Jews from any blame for these murders, he probably wouldn't have mentioned them.
          there,s nothing new, only the unexplored

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert St Devil View Post
            I tend towards it being an accusation against the Jews, or else... why even mention the Juwes in the message? It would seem like a rather random stanza to scribble near a discarded piece of bloody evidence unless this sect of the population was lodged foremost in his mind, which is peculiar considering he is on record for slashing and butchering two women only hours prior. Of all the messages that could have been written (eg. Jack the Ripper strikes again, Catch me if you can, &c ), he chose to identify the Juwes alongside an accusatory term ["blame"]. If he had wanted to exonerate the Jews from any blame for these murders, he probably wouldn't have mentioned them.
            bingo devil!
            "Is all that we see or seem
            but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
            quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

• Originally posted by FISHY1118 View Post
              And for the 498th time TOD estimations were little more than guesswork in those days. Or at best capable of being wildly inaccurate. This isn’t my opinion. It’s the opinion of modern medical experts.

its a pity i wasn't around at the first one i could have saved you 497 wasted posts. totally incorrect and very disrespectful to the medical men of that time... a ridiculous comment from one who has failed miserably when it comes to simply reading the inquest testimonies of the doctors who were there .

Nichols killed between 3.30am and 3.45am when she was discovered dead Henry Llewellyn, surgeon ''On Friday morning I was called to Buck's-row about four o'clock, i believe she had not been dead more than half-an-hour'' makes it 3.35 am. ...Now he only job was to pronounce the victim deceased and give a time of death , he didnt ask any witnesses to confirm any times for him, he gave his expert medical opinion on that spot at that time lets have a show of hands was it a little bit of guess work ,was he wildly inaccurate ? . clearly he was not.

Eddowes killed between 1.37.am and 1 44 am. when she was discovered dead.Dr. G. W. Sequeira, , surgeon, of No. 34, Jewry-street, Aldgate, deposed: On the morning of Sept. 30 I was called to Mitre-square, and I arrived at five minutes to two o'clock, being the first medical man on the scene of the murder.[Coroner] How long do you believe life had been extinct when you arrived? - Very few minutes - probably not more than a quarter of an hour. makes it 1.40am, show of hands was he guessing ?, was he wildly inaccurate?. clearly he was not.

Stride killed between 12.45am and 1.00am when she was discovered dead.Dr Fredrick Blackwell of 100 Commercial Road was called; he arrived at 1.16am and pronounced Stride dead at the scene.[Coroner] Did you form any opinion as to how long the deceased had been dead? - From twenty minutes to half an hour when I arrived.....t.o.d. 12.50am ​​​​​​​ was he guessing ? was he wildly inaccurate ? hmmm theres a pattern here, clearly he was not. These are the testimonies at the official inquest, they are all we have to work from, lets not assume that their watches may or may not have been correct or the time they arrived at the murder may have varied in some way shape or form, thats totally irreverent, only the official times stated matters

​​​​​​​ please someone forward a copy to the modern medical experts for me , id like there opinion

Now with Chapman we have a totally different scenario in regards to her murder T.O.D . was he guessing, was he wildly inaccurate ? who wants to take a guess ?

I thank Trevor for originally posting this:

Dr Biggs
              "In the olden days, doctors used to state a confident and precise ‘time of death’ based on subjective observations, but this was little more than guesswork. Nowadays, we recognize that it is subjective and highly variable. In fact, the official guidance from the Forensic Science Regulator is that pathologists shouldn’t attempt to estimate the post mortem interval! Even with a measured temperature you couldn’t estimate a time since death to within less than a few hours. Suggesting that death happened 30 minutes previously based on subjective observations would be laughed out of court these days... but in 1888 people believed just about anything a doctor said"

Stick to reading your fantasies Fishy

Comment

• Originally posted by Herlock Sholmes View Post

I thank Trevor for originally posting this:

Dr Biggs
                "In the olden days, doctors used to state a confident and precise ‘time of death’ based on subjective observations, but this was little more than guesswork. Nowadays, we recognize that it is subjective and highly variable. In fact, the official guidance from the Forensic Science Regulator is that pathologists shouldn’t attempt to estimate the post mortem interval! Even with a measured temperature you couldn’t estimate a time since death to within less than a few hours. Suggesting that death happened 30 minutes previously based on subjective observations would be laughed out of court these days... but in 1888 people believed just about anything a doctor said"

Stick to reading your fantasies Fishy
                So Stride could have been dead for a few hours ?
                eeerrrmm
                You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

• Originally posted by packers stem View Post

So Stride could have been dead for a few hours ?
                  eeerrrmm
                  I’d say that the most we could say was that she was still alive at around 4.45. Richardson would have seen her. Fish disagrees of course.

Comment

• Stride???? Richardson????

Comment

• Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post
                      Stride???? Richardson????
                      A major

My only excuse is that I’m currently on holiday in Weymouth and so my concentration has been affected by the sun. Plus I’ve been thinking about Chapman.

The fact that only you spotted it Dave goes to show that hardly anyone reads my posts.

Comment

That’s the big issue c.d. Without more information we’re pretty much clutching at straws. How do we interpret it?

The Jews never take responsibility for anything.
                        The Jews never get blamed for anything.
                        The Jews are not going to take these accusations lying down.
                        Im a Jew and the murderer but I’ll never be blamed.
                        Us Jews are too clever to take the blame for anything.
                        The Jews get away with everything.

Even on the question of was it written by the ripper. A decent case can be made for yes or no. In a vote the ‘no’s’ would win but hardly by a landslide. I slightly favour yes but I wouldn’t even bet the contents of my wallet on it. Which at this point in time is £45!
                        I think another very reasonable interpretation is that it was written by a Jew and meant the Jews are tired of being blamed for things they didn't do.

But you are right that the interpretation is up for grabs. You pays your money and you takes your chances.

c.d.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Guy View Post

Trev, you have to picture a man who has just murdered and disemboweled a woman and has the London police force on his tail. In his hand is a rag that will get him hanged, he ducks into a doorway, scribbles on the wall and drops the rag. In his mind, he thinks that`s clear enough.

I`d hazard a guess that if he had dropped the rag and scribbled a message a week after the event, the message may have been a tad more succinct.
                          Hello Jon,

Which begs the question why not leave a message at Miller's Court?

c.d.

Comment

• I watched that same documentary that Abby did on Arthur Conan Doyle being the Ripper. Pretty bad. You can pretty much take anybody alive at the time and make some sort of case for them being the Ripper.

One thing interesting though was that they said Doyle was a Freemason and that "Jewes" was a Masonic term.

c.d.

Comment

• Originally posted by c.d. View Post
                              I watched that same documentary that Abby did on Arthur Conan Doyle being the Ripper. Pretty bad. You can pretty much take anybody alive at the time and make some sort of case for them being the Ripper.

One thing interesting though was that they said Doyle was a Freemason and that "Jewes" was a Masonic term.

c.d.
                              Hi CD

Did they give any sort of documentary evidence to back up 'juwes' ?

I actually came across something on a freemasonry site 8 or 9 years ago and created a post about it here .
                              The link is no more unfortunately
                              You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

A major

My only excuse is that I’m currently on holiday in Weymouth and so my concentration has been affected by the sun. Plus I’ve been thinking about Chapman.

The fact that only you spotted it Dave goes to show that hardly anyone reads my posts.
                                Personally, I believe anybody who's spent so long patiently nurturing the undeserving, and then is prepared to spend serious time in Weymouth, defining it a holiday rather than an extended sentence, is already far too addled to worry about a little sun, (blimey, have you had some?); it could've been worse though...you could, like me, have sentenced yourself to a long term in Bognor Regis with little hope of parole......oh able was I ere I Saw Elba...

Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X