No announcement yet.

Baltimore conference

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm quite displeased that I'll be unable to attend this event. I'd planned to do so for months. Alas, myriad youth baseball responsibilities prevent me from doing so. Now, I'd have handed things off to other, less illustrious and capable men for a long weekend had "Fisherman" accepted my invitation to debate the merits (and absurdities) of "Crossmere the Ripper". Alas, since that hasn't happened and his "theory" seems to be losing what credibility it may ever have had, I realize I shan't be needed. Enjoy and I hope to attend one of these things one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick S View Post
      I'm quite displeased that I'll be unable to attend this event. I'd planned to do so for months. Alas, myriad youth baseball responsibilities prevent me from doing so. Now, I'd have handed things off to other, less illustrious and capable men for a long weekend had "Fisherman" accepted my invitation to debate the merits (and absurdities) of "Crossmere the Ripper". Alas, since that hasn't happened and his "theory" seems to be losing what credibility it may ever have had, I realize I shan't be needed. Enjoy and I hope to attend one of these things one day.
      Another I'd have liked to meet.

There are a few.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

RipperCon co-organizer Janis Wilson will appear on the Investigation Discovery Channel tonight at 10:00 pm on a program with the topic "Scorned." Janis is a regular contributor to the ID Channel. Check out her website JanisWilson.com.

If you have not yet caught it, RipperCon M/C and Long Island Serial Killer (LISK) speaker Robert Anderson and I recorded a podcast interview with Quincy of the Talk 2 Q Radio Show to chat about RipperCon in Baltimore, April 8-10. The podcast also features an appearance by Buffalo native Brian Young (aka Steadmund Brand). To listen, go to alturl.com/buudf.

Space still available for RipperCon. Time is getting short! If you are interested in attending, sign up now! Go to our website at RipperCon.com
        Christopher T. George
        Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
        just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
        For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
        RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

1 more business wake up day!!!!! Then I'm leaving on a jet plane....Baltimore....Camden yards...Rippercon here I come!!

Steadmund Brand
          "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Watch ouT RipperCon.
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Working...
            X