Internal organ removing SK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internal organ removing SK

Has there ever been a serial killer that removed and took away internal organs like the ripper?
    "Is all that we see or seem
    but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
    quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Originally posted by Abby Normal View Post
    Has there ever been a serial killer that removed and took away internal organs like the ripper?
    Is that what you believe the ripper did ? What are your sources to prove that this is correct ?

Comment

Hello Abby,

Many serial killers have taken body parts as trophies, for example, Kemper, Bundy, Jerry Brudos.

In December 1888 John Gill, a 7 year old boy, was found murdered in Manningham, Bradford. His legs were severed, abdomen opened, intestines drawn out, and his heart and one ear removed.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
        Is that what you believe the ripper did ? What are your sources to prove that this is correct ?

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
        Next Trevor will be suggesting that the Whitechapel Victims were actually botched abortions and that there organs were taken away by the coroners of the time or something.

Cheers John

Comment

While not technically a serial killer (he only murdered two women), Robert Napper removed a portion of uterus from one of his victims.

Comment

Ah but has anyone done it in total darkness on a time limit I wonder?
            You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

Originally posted by John G View Post
              Hello Abby,

Many serial killers have taken body parts as trophies, for example, Kemper, Bundy, Jerry Brudos.

In December 1888 John Gill, a 7 year old boy, was found murdered in Manningham, Bradford. His legs were severed, abdomen opened, intestines drawn out, and his heart and one ear removed.
              Hi JohnG
              Thanks!
              yes I know all about them-but they didn't remove and take away internal organs did they?

[/QUOTE]

Ive often wondered if this murder was by the ripper, or the torso/ripper.
              Were his legs completely severed?
              how far is it from London?
              "Is all that we see or seem
              but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
              quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Ive often wondered if this murder was by the ripper, or the torso/ripper.
                Were his legs completely severed?
                how far is it from London?
                About 200 miles.

Comment

The Cleveland Torso Killer took away heads which contained an internal organ-the brain. John Johnson took livers.
                  Last edited by sdreid; 10-23-2015, 01:41 PM.
                  This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

total darkness?

Hello Packer.

"Ah but has anyone done it in total darkness on a time limit I wonder?"

No. Certainly NOT in 1888. And that includes the "JTR" killings.

Cheers.
                    LC

Comment

Thieve's Candles

Hi Abby,

Here's one:

Chicago Tribune, November 18, 1888:

THE WHITECHAPEL MURDERS.
                      …That a person with homicidal tendency goes without saying. He has been set down as a lunatic of murderous disposition; a crazed medical student; a wronged man taking revenge upon dissolute women in general because one of their class has done him an injury; a madman with irrepressible spoils of murderous insanity; and a victim of Middle Age superstition whose object it is to make “thieves’ candles” from the organs which he takes away – a practice which is described specifically in the criminal codes of the seventeenth century. The survival of the superstition among German thieves to this day is shown by the trial of a case at Biala in Galicia as lat as 1875, where the body of a woman was found mutilated in precisely the same manner as the Whitechapel victims…

Jewish Chronicle, October 12, 1888:

THE RITTER CASE.
                      Dr. Bloch, Member of the Austrian Reichsrath, in communicating to the Standard correspondent in Vienna certain facts which may throw a new light on the Whitechapel murders, refers incidentally to the Ritter case. Dr. Bloch speaks of an old superstition still rife in parts of Germany, that the light thrown from "thieve's candles" or "soporific candles," which are made from certain organs in the female body, will send those on whom it falls into a deep sleep, and thereby become a valuable instrument for thieves. At the trial of the Ritters in Galicia, the prevalence among thieves of the superstition was alluded to by the Public Prosecutor. But the Court preferred harping on another alleged superstition of a ritual character among the Jews of Galicia, which, however, was shown to be a pure invention of the Judenhetze. Dr. Bloch was for ten years a Chief Rabbi in Galicia, and has made the superstitions of that province his special study.

Sincerely,

Mike
                      The Ripper's Haunts/JtR Suspect Dr. Francis Tumblety (Sunbury Press)
                      http://www.michaelLhawley.com

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
                        Echo London Middlesex November 13, 1888

Comment

Originally posted by jerryd View Post
                          Echo London Middlesex November 13, 1888

So a newspaper report is conclusive proof ? I dont think so

Comment

Originally posted by sdreid View Post
                            The Cleveland Torso Killer took away heads which contained an internal organ-the brain. John Johnson took livers.
                            Didn't the Mad Butcher also take away an external organ...in the one case of the identified male?

Comment

Originally posted by RockySullivan View Post
                              Didn't the Mad Butcher also take away an external organ...in the one case of the identified male?
                              Not sure. Assuming you mean Andrassy, he was emasculated but I think that part was found with the same of the companion victim.
                              This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

Working...
                              X