No announcement yet.

Cornwell Resolute Over Jack The Ripper Identity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just for the record, NO painting was vandalised by or otherwise damaged by Patricia Cornwell. One painting was inadequately packaged and was damaged in transit. Insurance and related paperwork exists supporting this. No matter what one may have heard, Patricia Cornwell isn't dumb enough to destroy a painting she'd just paid tens of thousands for.

Comment

Originally posted by pinkmoon View Post
      Dear old Walter woke up one morning and stopped killing because........
      Because he was an artist and artists tend to be weird?

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
        And this has got to do what, to do with Cornwell's books.
        Dear GUT, you yourself along with Amanda referred to the Lechmere theory within this thread, that's all. You said that "Cross was closed because the experts said so" or something like that.
        Last edited by eighty-eighter; 12-03-2014, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gnote View Post
          Because he was an artist and artists tend to be weird?
          Maybe he broke the supposed weapon, his (palette) knife.

Comment

Originally posted by Beowulf View Post
            Maybe he broke the supposed weapon, his (palette) knife.
            Could be. If it was his absolute favorite knife maybe he just didn't want to kill again with a replacement. That's how attached he was to it.

Comment

Don't knock the dear lady...she's doing an excellent job...one of our two copies of her JtR work is helping support our #2 upright piano (alas absent a castor)...and has been for some years...

Comment

Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post
                Don't knock the dear lady...she's doing an excellent job...one of our two copies of her JtR work is helping support our #2 upright piano (alas absent a castor)...and has been for some years...
                I do not have such use for my copy at the present. Therefore I cannot completely share in your rather pleasant disposition. I am however glad to hear directly from somebody who was able to chance upon a lemonade out of lemons arrangement.

Comment

My secondhand copy, which cost one pound, went into the wood burning stove of my old house, a few years ago, so did provide heat for a few minutes.

Miss Marple

Comment

Working...
                  X