Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Simon Wood View Post
    Hi Jason,

I have no quarrel with your argument but, as this is a Jeremy Clarkson thread, should we be not be more concerned with which car Leon Trotsky may have driven?

Were he alive today, could he have chosen this—

Regards,

Simon

Which gives me an excuse to post this. Clarkson and May driving some communist built cars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O2zaG5yhP8

Comment

Spot on, Jason. No matter what you say or do in life, you can't please everybody - there will always be people out there who don't think much of you for whatever reason. So you might as well just say and do what you think is right.

And yes, loved the Communist car episode.....especially the one with the ceramic brakes.

Cheers,
      Adam.

Comment

He makes me laugh.I don't take him remotely seriously though.
        The Communist Car special was good but the best bit was in the one where James threatens him with a Machete

Jeremy, Richard and James come face-to-face with Bolivia's infamous Death Road (El Camino de la Muerte). With the road barely wide enough for two vehicles to...
        Last edited by belinda; 12-18-2011, 07:19 AM.

Comment

Ah yes....James May = David Lee Roth in the morning, wasn't it? Not sure DLR would be entirely happy with that....

Cheers,
          Adam.

Comment

Probably not and I don't think James May can do the splits either

Comment

Belinda:

Can DLR still do the splits? He's not a young man anymore, and the "Jump" video clip was a long time ago....he might have some unwanted side-effects if he tried now....

Cheers,
              Adam.

Comment

Mr Roth will still be doing the splits when he's a hundred

Comment

It just won't be on purpose!

Cheers,
                  Adam.

Comment

Working...
                  X