Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whitechapel society meeting-October 2009

Hallo Everyone!
    Don't forget the October meeting is a very special one-the Jeremy Beadle Lecture-and all proceeds go towards jeremy's own charity so come along, have a good time and feel good about something whilst listening to Robin Odell

Saturday October 3rd-Aldgate Exchange Public House (in the heart of the East End) 7:30 pm

Thanks

Alan
    Whitechapel Society

Sorry that should read 7:00pm downstairs bar at the Aldgate Exchange
    DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH! DOH!

Alan
    Whitechapel Society

Comment

Originally posted by blueheaven View Post
      Hallo Everyone!
      Don't forget the October meeting is a very special one-the Jeremy Beadle Lecture-and all proceeds go towards jeremy's own charity so come along, have a good time and feel good about something whilst listening to Robin Odell

Saturday October 3rd-Aldgate Exchange Public House (in the heart of the East End) 7:30 pm

Thanks

Alan
      Whitechapel Society
      I wish I could be there but my wife and I won't arrive from the USA until October 15 just before the Jack the Ripper conference in Widegate Street.

Maybe I could give a talk next time I am over, probably in a couple of years time, on the topic of my upcoming book, A to Z of Jack the Ripper and the Jews: Aarons to Zverieff, which should be well out by then.

Best regards

Chris George
      Christopher T. George
      Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
      just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
      For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
      RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

Hiya!
        Wont be there sadly at the meeting- only so many weekend passes a girl can get!- Be there in spirit (!) tho!!!!

Suz x
        'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Working...
        X