Delphi Suspect & Kokomo man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delphi Suspect & Kokomo man

I must say he shares a striking resemblance to the Delphi suspect. Surely police have already looked into this guy? Jimmy Dale Duvall was charged with (attempted) rape of an eleven year old girl while armed with a knife. The victim survived but had suffered cuts to her throat and other body parts. Duvall was charged in 1989 and released in 2005-06.

Below are a few links of Duvalls sex offender profile along with a news report of his sentencing in 1989.

-Dan
    Last edited by dantheman; 03-06-2017, 10:14 AM.

Interesting info, especially the older picture of Duvall.

Has anyone looked to see if WebSleuths is running a thread on this case? If so, look to see if this guy is mentioned in it. You have to join to post information, but can read threads without joining.
    Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
    ---------------
    Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
    ---------------

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
      Interesting info, especially the older picture of Duvall.

Has anyone looked to see if WebSleuths is running a thread on this case? If so, look to see if this guy is mentioned in it. You have to join to post information, but can read threads without joining.
      Never heard of WebSlueths, I'll look into it.

-Dan

Comment

Originally posted by dantheman View Post
        I must say he shares a striking resemblance to the Delphi suspect. Surely police have already looked into this guy?
        If you think it might be relevant, then please report it to the police. The dedicated tip line for the case is (844) 459-5786. Information can also be reported by calling 1-800-225-5324 (800-CALL FBI). Email tips to Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com.

Edit: It would be nice (and a lot more useful) if they listed the date that the photo was taken.
        Last edited by Ginger; 03-06-2017, 01:14 PM. Reason: Afterthought
        - Ginger

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger View Post
          If you think it might be relevant, then please report it to the police. The dedicated tip line for the case is (844) 459-5786. Information can also be reported by calling 1-800-225-5324 (800-CALL FBI). Email tips to Abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com.

Edit: It would be nice (and a lot more useful) if they listed the date that the photo was taken.

I sent them an email and reported to the FBI number. Yes it would be useful for some dates on the photos.

-Dan
          Last edited by dantheman; 03-06-2017, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X