Lechmere The Psychopath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Patrick S View Post
    Good example. I was walking to my car a few weeks ago after work. Downtown area. I noticed three young ladies, around 20 I'd say, behind some bushes outside a building. One was looking down. One was on her cell. They seemed distressed so I went to see what was going on. There was a guy - obviously homeless - lying unconscious back there. He was unresponsive. They called 911. Now, the guy was alive. And if he stayed that way, I'm sure he's glad these women didn't see his shoes sticking out onto the sidewalk and just.....RUN AWAY.

what a good and fascinating example..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rainbow View Post
      What a strong man you are, then go and walk in Buck's row that 1888 night alone, you are a normal person and you can do it, I am not
      Well, considering the fact that I'm an honest and decent human being, it's not in my nature to run away from potentially injured or dead people.

I'm a grown man who boxes at amateur level and has worked in security for over 10 years, so it's also not in my nature to urinate in my panties just because I'm in a rough area, I live in bloody Liverpool, mate, lol, we have plenty of rough areas.

Comment

what a good and fascinating example..
        Says the guy who gave an example consisting of him following a man into an alleyway whilst wearing a trench-coat and a hat and noticing that the man began to walk faster...lol.

You're a gem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike J. G. View Post
          Well, considering the fact that I'm an honest and decent human being, it's not in my nature to run away from potentially injured or dead people.

I'm a grown man who boxes at amateur level and has worked in security for over 10 years, so it's also not in my nature to urinate in my panties just because I'm in a rough area, I live in bloody Liverpool, mate, lol, we have plenty of rough areas.

again you want to ignore the approaching person from the dark side hurrying towards you...

Comment

again you want to ignore the approaching person from the dark side hurrying towards you...
            And you want to ignore the fact that you claimed Paul spied Lech near a "freshly killed" body and yet never ran away...

You make zero sense.

Lech is supposed to be fearful of Paul, but Paul is supposed to be nonchalant about a guy in a street "near a freshly killed body," as you put it.

Do you now concede that Lech wasn't next to the body at all, and that Paul only saw it once Lech pointed it out?

Comment

• a normal person, who finds a woman on the ground in a dangerous deep narrow dark alley and then hear someone hurrying towards him, may very well run away

These conditions were not the case with Paul, he didn't notice or hear anything till he was near Lechmere and the lying woman, and even though, he was clearly afraid and wanted to avoid him...

End of the story

Comment

a normal person, who finds a woman on the ground in a dangerous deep narrow dark alley and then hear someone hurrying towards him, may very well run away

These conditions were not the case with Paul, he didn't notice or hear anything till he was near Lechmere and the lying woman, and even though, he was clearly afraid and wanted to avoid him...

End of the story
                You're talking nonsense, Rainbow. If you're innocent, why on earth would you run? Also, assuming you have a little human trait known as empathy, you'd be concerned for the person on the floor, just as Lech was. Say you ran into a Bobby on the Beat, and he heard about a corpse, you'd be suspected instantly.

You stated that Paul saw Lech near the body, yet you don't explain why Paul didn't run away upon seeing such a sight in such a dangerous street in the wee hours.

Paul was "clearly afraid?" And Lech wasn't? You're literally just making things up now, and you're actually embarrassing Fisherman at this point, lol.

Comment

• Mike are you playing your cards now ?!

leave Fisherman alone, he is not responsible of what I say, don't try after 10 posts or so of you to be a part of a bigger game than you

Old and sily and excuse me, but dirty tricks

Comment

Mike are you playing your cards now ?!

leave Fisherman alone, he is not responsible of what I say, don't try after 10 posts or so of you to be a part of a bigger game than you

Old and sily and excuse me, but dirty tricks
                    I have no idea what you're babbling about, but I notice you avoided addressing literally every point in my post besides the one about you embarrassing Fisherman, lol.

Verrrry interesting, Mr. Bond.

Comment

• John Neil, police-constable, 97J, said: Yesterday morning I was proceeding down Buck's-row, Whitechapel, going towards Brady-street. There was not a soul about. I had been round there half an hour previously, and I saw no one then. I was on the right-hand side of the street, when I noticed a figure lying in the street. It was dark at the time, though there was a street lamp shining at the end of the row. I went across and found deceased lying outside a gateway, her head towards the east. The gateway was closed. It was about nine or ten feet high, and led to some stables. There were houses from the gateway eastward, and the School Board school occupies the westward. On the opposite side of the road is Essex Wharf. Deceased was lying lengthways along the street, her left hand touching the gate. I examined the body by the aid of my lamp, and noticed blood oozing from a wound in the throat. She was lying on her back, with her clothes disarranged. I felt her arm, which was quite warm from the joints upwards. Her eyes were wide open. Her bonnet was off and lying at her side, close to the left hand. I heard a constable passing Brady-street, so I called him. I did not whistle. I said to him, "Run at once for Dr. Llewellyn," and, seeing another constable in Baker's-row, I sent him for the ambulance. The doctor arrived in a very short time
                      There were 3 / three policemen around Buck's Row, no one see a soul, the blood was oozung or running from the warm body, the only two persons there were Paul an Lechmere.

Rainbow°

Comment

There were 3 / three policemen around Buck's Row, no one see a soul, the blood was oozung or running from the warm body, the only two persons there were Paul an Lechmere.

Rainbow°
                        Did they see Polly Nichols? Where was she seen, when was she seen, who was she seen by?

Comment

• If you coose to believe in the phantom killer , its absolutely up to you..

If you choose not to believe this inquest because that what the press said, its totaly up to you.

If you prefer a non local , wife hanging killer, it is again your choice..

If you will search the asylums for a mad jew, who will write, jewes are the men that will not be blamed for nothing, its up to you.

If you want to add a third player to the killing party to spice thing up, this is your taste, and it is again up to you

If you choose to make Mizen a liar, its your choice.

If you find it normal to give another name, or accuse the press who didn't write the true name because it was diffecult.... its your opinion

If you find it normal that he had been found near this still bleeding woman, where there were not a soul around, its your logic

I will NOT.

Comment

If you coose to believe in the phantom killer , its absolutely up to you..

If you choose not to believe this inquest because that what the press said, its totaly up to you.

If you will search the asylums for a mad jew, who will write, jewes are the men that will not be blamed for nothing, its up to you.

If you want to add a third player to the killing party to spice thing up, this is your taste, and it is again up to you

If you find it normal to give another name, or accuse the press who didn't write the true name because it was diffecult.... its your opinion

If you find it normal that he had been found near this still bleeding woman, where there were not a soul around, its your logic

I will NOT.
                            Do you think that nobody is noticing the fact that you blatantly avoid answering difficult questions?

Let me know when you figure out whether Polly was seen by the three policemen you mentioned, and whether she was seen alone or with Lech.

Comment

If you coose to believe in the phantom killer , its absolutely up to you..

If you find it normal that he had been found neer this still bleeding woman, where there were not a soul around, its your logic

I will NOT.
                              Well thanks very much Rudyard Kipling....

The whole point is...Lechmere HAD to go to work at that ridiculous hour of the morning..he happened to be unlucky enough to come across Polly Nicholls.
                              The arguments that he would simply walk past are seen as nonsense by most right minded folk,and, in having the human decency NOT to simply walk past, leads me to believe he probably wouldn't have run at the first sound of footsteps either.
                              I'm pretty open minded about the whole affair, BUT..
                              Its as easy to paint Charles Cross as a good Samaritan as it is to paint him as a raging psychopath..Its simply some argue the points better than others

Comment

• Then what have others , right minded , normal thinkers people brought to the case , huh ?!

A teacher who committed suicide?

A mad jew who eats from garbage ?

A painter ?

A sailor that traveled to Argentina ?

A tailor ? a poet ?

what did they do to the case ?! you right minded person ?

Say it if you dare, NOTHING

Comment

Working...
                                X