Albert Cadosch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thought experiment

Hello Mike. Clearly, someone was there in the yard. Moreover, an assault is both possible and forms a consensus opinion.

But I wonder, if you or I came upon a mutilated body, might we possibly articulate, "No"? Furthermore, if whilst you or I were viewing such a sight and contemplating an action to be taken, and given we heard Albert's movements next door, might we not mistake THAT for the perpetrator returning to the scene causing us to give a start, thus bumping the palings?

The best.
    LC

Comment

Originally posted by lynn cates View Post
      Hello Mike. Clearly, someone was there in the yard. Moreover, an assault is both possible and forms a consensus opinion.

But I wonder, if you or I came upon a mutilated body, might we possibly articulate, "No"? Furthermore, if whilst you or I were viewing such a sight and contemplating an action to be taken, and given we heard Albert's movements next door, might we not mistake THAT for the perpetrator returning to the scene causing us to give a start, thus bumping the palings?

The best.
      LC
      Plausible Lynn, to be sure.

My best regards mate

Comment

By the way, why did Long and Cadosch not see one another out front? He left about the time she saw the couple out front.
        A very good question, Lynn. Most people argue that Mrs Long was mistaken as to the time, even though the time was one of only two things she was sure of - the other being that the woman she saw was Chapman.
        Of course, a witness can be certain and still be mistaken, but I don't think she was.

Regards, Bridewell.
        I won't always agree but I'll try not to be disagreeable.

Comment

Working...
        X