No announcement yet.

Jack The Ripper tattoos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you. I'd sure like to meet you, Errata.

Comment

What's with the 60 year old disses?

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
      Well, as someone who will be turning 60 in June, I think the newspaper was a bit repitious with its captions, and I also think it is likely some of the models were older than 60!

Really, who are we to judge how other people choose to express who they are and who they want to be, no matter the age of their body?
      Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
      ---------------
      Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
      ---------------

Comment

Hi, Regardless of any artistic, or lack of it, merit of the JTR tattoos, since when has it been acceptable to have depictions of real, bloody murders on one's body? Why not have Peter Sutcliffe and his victims or how about Myra Hindley and Ian Brady? Where does it end - concentration camp heaps of corpses? Rape, beheadings, scenes of torture?
        These are sick pictures and I wouldn't like to meet the people who have them lovingly inked on their bodies.
        Rant over.
        Cheers
        Albert

Comment

Originally posted by c.d. View Post
          I think a good many of these people look fabulous.

But then, I'm not inclined to festering in disapproval of people's bodies.

Comment

Originally posted by Ausgirl View Post
            I think a good many of these people look fabulous.

But then, I'm not inclined to festering in disapproval of people's bodies.
            To each his own but my comment had to do with the tattoos which I think look really bad on young people so that as people age .... well, you get the picture.

But these people do not require my approval. I am only stating my opinion and you are free to disagree with it.

c.d.

Comment

Here's my Nemesis of Neglect. I got it because it reflected my interest in the Whitechapel murders and the social conditions existing in the East End in the late Victorian period.

The "cauliflowers" underneath are supposed to be fallen black roses to represent the MacNaghten 5. Well I have had my tattoos a very long time!

Post Tenebras Lux

Comment

Nice tat. When I was considering a Ripper-related tattoo, I was envisioning something like this. In retrospect, I get enough grief about my Blackbeard flag tattoo (apparently I am a "Satanist") that I'm glad I didn't get it. But props to you.

Comment

Not sure if I would have a "ripper" tat but I do have a few, they are symbols that have power and meaning like all picture's do and they enhance the flesh of both man and woman as displays and reminders for those that wear them and for those that see them.

Comment

Personally I find the ripper tats a bit tacky to say the least.

What if they had a Jeffrey Dahmer tat. Or some other recent mass murder / serial killer.
                    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Also disrespectful to the victims to celebrate a murderer. Just my $0.02
                      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Some of my favourites (not mine)

Comment

More i found.

Comment

Originally posted by avvie View Post
                            Some of my favourites (not mine)

Thats some really fine work there! I like them!

Comment

I agree, would love something like this, with that much detail. But wonder if only suited to men.

Comment

Originally posted by avvie View Post
                                I agree, would love something like this, with that much detail. But wonder if only suited to men.
                                Not at all, I have butterflys on me is that an image just for women? If an image or symbol has meaning for you then go for it!

Comment

Working...
                                X