Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 questions

1)why was Kelly not killed standing up.

This probably is what happened in Mitre square.There was no noise.As often said The killer was standing behind the victim,the victim did not know what the killer was doing behind her.The killer could used his hand to cover the
    victims mouth backwards and used himself as a restraint.
    As opposed to killing in front,the element of surprise was gone, he had to use his other hand to restrain the victim going to her back unless a wall or
    bed was used as a restraint.

The killer got ample time to position himself like in Mitre square after Kelly's door was closed,if a client was brought after Kelly solicited outside.
    Instead Kelly was killed lying down.

Mr. George Bagster Phillips;
    "The large quantity of blood under the bedstead, the saturated condition of the palliasse, pillow, and sheet at the top corner of the bedstead nearest to the partition leads me to the conclusion that the severance of the right carotid artery, which was the immediate cause of death,
    was inflicted while the deceased was lying at the right side of the bedstead and her head and neck in the top right-hand corner."

This leads me to believe she was killed in that position,probably sleeping, because the killer had no choice.Either an intruder or Blotchy waited until around 4:00 am
    and decided to kill her then.

2)Those who don't believe the lurking man was Hutch.What was the lurking man doing?

a)Up to no good.
    b)The lurking man was an innocent bystander,Lewis observation "The man was looking up the court; he seemed to be waiting or looking for some one" was a misinterpretation since no witness in Miller's court said she/he was expecting somebody.
    c)a potential client checking if Kelly or Cox was available.

3) If an intruder was the client Blotchy,before or after Blotchy.

A client before or after Blotchy was less likely because how did the killer knew that Kelly was with somebody or not,making the
    killing undoable because of the noise/commotion.He would have to stand/listen outside the room,"put their hand through the broken window,
    and moved back the catch" [Abberline],[Bowyer]: "There was a curtain. I put my hand through the broken pane and lifted the curtain". how did he
    knew Kelly was asleep,half-asleep.
    Blotchy on the other knew Kelly was alone,asleep,drunk, and possibly left the door unlocked in the first place and returned.
    Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced,it started civil society).
    M. Pacana

What evidence we have indicates that none of the victims were killed while standing.
    Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Working...
    X