Charles Allen Lechmere - new suspect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
    You just dont have a sense of humour do you. I am surprised with the comical theory you have about Lechmere !

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
    I have a tremendeous sense of humour, Trevor. I answer your posts, remember!

Comment

Originally posted by Fisherman View Post
      I have a tremendeous sense of humour, Trevor. I answer your posts, remember!
      Yes you do, but only because you have to have the last say, and to show the world you are right, and they are wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Trevor Marriott View Post
        Yes you do, but only because you have to have the last say, and to show the world you are right, and they are wrong

www.trevormarriott.co.uk
        So the world in itīs entirety is arguing against me...? Wow!

I never knew that. I always thought it was mostly you and Harry, with the occasional addition of John Wheat and Harry D.

And if we limit things to you lot, then yes, I am almost certainly right and you are almost certainly wrong. But I donīt regard it as much of an achievement on my behalf, to be honest.

The way I read these boards, I have actually come away with the impression that you are none to keen yourself on admitting that you are wrong. And thatīs a far worse matter, taking into account that you are - as a rule - wrong whenever you enter a debate.

Comment

Funny how all of these posters came to the conclusion that Lechmere is a non-starter independently of each other. Then again, we might just be "merrily uninformed".

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
            Funny how all of these posters came to the conclusion that Lechmere is a non-starter independently of each other. Then again, we might just be "merrily uninformed".
            Have a look at the revieews of the docu, Harry, where hundreds of people all agree that Lechmere is a very good suspect.

Independly of each other.

Do you think that is funny too?

Or are you merrily uniformed about it?

Comment

Have a look at the revieews of the docu, Harry, where hundreds of people all agree that Lechmere is a very good suspect.

Independly of each other.

Do you think that is funny too?

Or are you merrily uniformed about it?
              Mostly the uninitiated who have fallen for that particular piece of propaganda.

Comment

Mostly the uninitiated who have fallen for that particular piece of propaganda.
                How would you know? You are - as far as Iīm concerned - one of the "uninitiated" yourself. Contrary to that, many of the ones commenting on the docu have deep knowledge.

You, on the other hand, do what you always do - you dance around chanting "he thinks you are wrong!" Itīs not as if you had something useful to contribute, is it? No research, no ideas, no ingenuity, no thoughtfullness, no seriosity. And on top of that, you seem to want to put yourself on par with the ones you call initiated without even having any idea what it takes.

Itīs shallow, worthless jibber-jabber and unwarranted showboating, all of it. Unless you disagree?

My, how aciduous I sound. Maybe you touched a nerve again...?

Comment

I'm not the latest armchair detective dragging a dead man's name through the mud to satisfy my own ego. For me, that's the greater of the two evils.

Comment

Wow - you are really a bitter man! Of course there is a lot to point to Lechmere as the killer, not only of the Ripper victims, but also of the torso victims.

Get a dart board, or a boxing sandbag.
                    No there isn't. Get a good psychiatrist.

Comment

Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
                      No there isn't.
                      You are not fit to decide such matters, John. It takes a lot more insight and knowledge than you can muster.

And some style never hurts. Instead of clumsy insults.

Comment

I'm not the latest armchair detective dragging a dead man's name through the mud to satisfy my own ego. For me, that's the greater of the two evils.
                        I donīt think you are the first either.

Maybe you meant to write "You", though? In that case, please let me know, and I may ponder some sort of answer. Or not.

Then again, you may have tried your hand at some sort of insult, and you just got it a bit tangled? In which case you mean that you are a moral beacon of light...?

No, thatīs just too preposterous. I)īthink Iīll stick with the first choice. Not even you would be THAT deluded.

Anyway, as I said before, you have nothing to contribute to the factual debates out here, so I think I will leave you to play with yourself. Or John Wheat!

Goodbye, Harry D.
                        Last edited by Fisherman; 10-17-2016, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Harriet welcome to the boards.
                          Its a pity you started another thread on Lechmere. when you could have had the option of giving up your social life fo the next six months and devoted your time to reading all the thousands of words devoted to Lechmere, but life is too short. There is a lot of interesting information on casebook though. Good Luck with it

Miss Marple

Comment

I donīt think you are the first either.

Maybe you meant to write "You", though? In that case, please let me know, and I may ponder some sort of answer. Or not.

Then again, you may have tried your hand at some sort of insult, and you just got it a bit tangled? In which case you mean that you are a moral beacon of light...?

No, thatīs just too preposterous. I)īthink Iīll stick with the first choice. Not even you would be THAT deluded.

Anyway, as I said before, you have nothing to contribute to the factual debates out here, so I think I will leave you to play with yourself. Or John Wheat!

Goodbye, Harry D.
                            I thought you'd be used to things flying over your head by now.

And yes, don't forget that trademark Fisherman exit. Pretend you're above this sort of thing, when you're usually the one who instigates it.

Comment

I thought you'd be used to things flying over your head by now.

And yes, don't forget that trademark Fisherman exit. Pretend you're above this sort of thing, when you're usually the one who instigates it.
                              I normally donīt instigate it, no.

But I do take part in the mudslinging, yes.

But right now, I am discussing the case with someone who has something to say over on the other forum. That is much funnier and much more rewarding than your "you are schtupid" crap, so goodbye!

Comment

You are not fit to decide such matters, John. It takes a lot more insight and knowledge than you can muster.

And some style never hurts. Instead of clumsy insults.
                                Your full of it. As for clumsy insults what the **** were you on about in your previous post? I am not a bitter person. Just because I think Lechmere is a terrible suspect des not make me bitter. Especially when I'm right.

Comment

Working...
                                X