Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I have found him.

Hi,

I am a researcher and have found some pieces of evidence in the case of Jack the Ripper.

I´m afraid I might have a chance to prove who the killer was. I never wanted to solve this case and I have never taken any specific interest in it. I just happened to find a few data that points to a certain person. This person is not one of the known suspects.

I´m sorry I can´t write specifics about the evidence but I have old (known) data as well as new. The data can connect this person to five of the canonical murders and two of the dismemberment murders.

The data also provide us with the real motive of the murders. The motive is not one of the earlier suggested motives. The data about his own life also explain why he used certain methods and why he managed to escape.

Right now I can only say that Jack the Ripper was much worse than people generally know. He was extremely intelligent and he also killed more victims.

The reason for ending the long killing spree from 1888 to 1889 was strictly personal and had nothing to do with insanity or suicide.

I´m planning to go on with the research and I know what data I need to prove who the killer was. There is only some very sparse data I need for this and it is probably not impossible to find.

My biggest problem right now is that I worry about revealing to the world who he was if the data turn out positive. Nobody will like the results. So I still hope I have the wrong suspect and that the data, if I find it, will be negative.

Pierre

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
    Hi,

I am a researcher and have found some pieces of evidence in the case of Jack the Ripper.

I´m afraid I might have a chance to prove who the killer was. I never wanted to solve this case and I have never taken any specific interest in it. I just happened to find a few data that points to a certain person. This person is not one of the known suspects.

I´m sorry I can´t write specifics about the evidence but I have old (known) data as well as new. The data can connect this person to five of the canonical murders and two of the dismemberment murders.

The data also provide us with the real motive of the murders. The motive is not one of the earlier suggested motives. The data about his own life also explain why he used certain methods and why he managed to escape.

Right now I can only say that Jack the Ripper was much worse than people generally know. He was extremely intelligent and he also killed more victims.

The reason for ending the long killing spree from 1888 to 1889 was strictly personal and had nothing to do with insanity or suicide.

I´m planning to go on with the research and I know what data I need to prove who the killer was. There is only some very sparse data I need for this and it is probably not impossible to find.

My biggest problem right now is that I worry about revealing to the world who he was if the data turn out positive. Nobody will like the results. So I still hope I have the wrong suspect and that the data, if I find it, will be negative.

Pierre
    Hi, Pierre. Welcome to the board. I'm very interested in what you've written here. I understand your reasons in not making your research and conclusions/theory public at this point in time.

You mention that you never had any specific interest in the case. Yet, you've managed to find some interesting information that has led you to suspect one individual. Can you tell us what brought you to this information? Research into another area, perhaps?

As I mentioned, I get why you'd rather not share information at this point. Yet, you've joined the forum and posted about having solved to the case. If you're not yet ready to disclose anything beyond what you've written here, why post at all?

You say, no one will like the results of your reseach, if and when you disclose your suspect. Can we assume this someone already well known to history?

Thanks in advance and good luck!

Comment

Welcome, Pierre.

Could I inquire if the person you are referring to is a well-known historical figure?

In any case, please share your information with us, I am sure others will be interested, as I am.
      Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
      ---------------
      Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
      ---------------

Comment

If it's an historical figure, then I'm out straight away.

In the overwhelming amount of cases, serial killers aren't famous people from history. They're the sort of everyday guy you'd pass in the street without batting an eyelid.

Comment

Hi,

Pierre
          Awesome! Who is it?
          "Is all that we see or seem
          but a dream within a dream?"

-Edgar Allan Poe

"...the man and the peaked cap he is said to have worn
          quite tallies with the descriptions I got of him."

-Frederick G. Abberline

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
            If it's an historical figure, then I'm out straight away.

In the overwhelming amount of cases, serial killers aren't famous people from history. They're the sort of everyday guy you'd pass in the street without batting an eyelid.
            Like...?

Comment

Hi everyone,

by asking if he is historically known one could exclude such a person if I were to answer "no" and then again one could start to try and figure out what other sort of person he was. Still there are a lot of famous or historically known persons in the past that we never heard of. By saying that, I am not saying that he was famous or historically known and I am not suggesting he wasn´t.

I can assure you that I am not here to play cat and mouse with you. My reason for posting is simple. Having the knowledge I have is a very heavy burden, so I would like to reflect some of that here. I am not feeling lucky or happy with my findings. But I would also like to post to let people know that we might get evidence and that the case probably is not a hopeless one to solve.

Answering the question of Patrick S:

I have analyzed historical sources and have found links between them. These links led me to a person who had all that takes to be the killer. Even the name Jack the Ripper has an explanation connected to his motive (his name was not Jack).

The historical sources are independent of one another but they can all be connected with this man. And the external sources connected to him matches the ripper-data even by months, weeks and days.

Thanks a lot to all of you for reading my post and asking questions.

Pierre

Comment

Hi everyone,

by asking if he is historically known one could exclude such a person if I were to answer "no" and then again one could start to try and figure out what other sort of person he was. Still there are a lot of famous or historically known persons in the past that we never heard of. By saying that, I am not saying that he was famous or historically known and I am not suggesting he wasn´t.

I can assure you that I am not here to play cat and mouse with you. My reason for posting is simple. Having the knowledge I have is a very heavy burden, so I would like to reflect some of that here. I am not feeling lucky or happy with my findings. But I would also like to post to let people know that we might get evidence and that the case probably is not a hopeless one to solve.

Answering the question of Patrick S:

I have analyzed historical sources and have found links between them. These links led me to a person who had all that takes to be the killer. Even the name Jack the Ripper has an explanation connected to his motive (his name was not Jack).

The historical sources are independent of one another but they can all be connected with this man. And the external sources connected to him matches the ripper-data even by months, weeks and days.

Thanks a lot to all of you for reading my post and asking questions.

Pierre
                I look forward to hearing more. You mentioned this: "Even the name Jack the Ripper has an explanation connected to his motive (his name was not Jack)."

You have uncovered the fact that name 'Jack the Ripper' did not originate with the killer? Thus, I'm interested in the connection.

Comment

Hi,
                  I have just finished listening to a old 'Fortunes 'number.the title is apt.
                  ''Here it comes again''.
                  Regards.

Comment

Well, I'm curious. Though, yeah, I'm gonna be livid when/if you spill. Might even rage pee myself a bit.
                    I’m often irrelevant. It confuses people.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick S View Post
                      I look forward to hearing more. You mentioned this: "Even the name Jack the Ripper has an explanation connected to his motive (his name was not Jack)."

You have uncovered the fact that name 'Jack the Ripper' did not originate with the killer?
                      Unless OP believes that he wrote the 'Dear Boss' letter.

Comment

Ooh well I guess it had o come to this.

"I've solved it but I'm not telling you anything"
                        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Did your suspect also do the torso murders? If not your on the wrong track in my book. Oh wait I don't have a book..bit let me guess you have one coming soon?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry D View Post
                            Unless OP believes that he wrote the 'Dear Boss' letter.
                            Which it appears he does.

Oh dear.
                            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by RockySullivan View Post
                              Did your suspect also do the torso murders? If not your on the wrong track in my book. Oh wait I don't have a book..bit let me guess you have one coming soon?
                              He does refer to the dissections so I think he wants to hang Torso on him. Now which torso killings? Is yet another question.
                              G U T

Comment

Working...
                              X