Mary Kelly (MJK1) Photo Mapped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mary Kelly (MJK1) Photo Mapped

This is an attempt to photo/camera map the crime scene photo of Mary Kelly. It's only short and it's not 100% perfect as I found it a bit of a struggle to workout where Mary's body ended and the gore began!

The photo is a very tight field of view (only the bed really) so there wasn't much room to pan the camera around the scene.

Her right leg is not correctly mapped and the head/pillow area could be better but the result is not bad - especially in colour.

Remember, this is the Mary Kelly murder scene so a GRAPHIC WARNING is in order! (did I really need to say that?)

let me know what you think.
    JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
    JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
    ---------------------------------------------------
    JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website

Excellent images Richard. In particular the 3D effect really shows the extent of the de-fleshing of the right leg. The whole piece in effect enhances my perception of the crime scene. Well done.

Comment

As always well done Richard I may have a few things when I have the chance to watch it a few more times.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Thanks for the comments. Just noticed that the 'aged' segment is not really aged at all now! I added some grain and scratching but on upload it seems to have been cleaned up! Odd!
        JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
        JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
        JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website

Comment

Well

Once is about all I can manage. Incredible work, though.
          From Voltaire writing in Diderot's Encyclopédie:
          "One demands of modern historians more details, better ascertained facts, precise dates, , more attention to customs, laws, commerce, agriculture, population."

Comment

Working...
          X