No announcement yet.

"Beer for Her" Is Now Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am confident that nothing in these commercials could possibly offend women :

Here are three classic ads for bitter featuring the dulcet tones of Chas & Dave. Written by John Webster.

Comment

Pink is my least favorite color, despite my having been first a girl and then a woman. But then, I don't drink beer, so it doesn't really matter.
      Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
      ---------------
      Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
      ---------------

Comment

But beer isn't as much fun when you can't pee standing up right?

what a dumb concept...I never thought of beer as gender specific...some drinks yes...men don't tend to order those really crazy fruity drinks with cute names....but then again... outside of Vegas, where ladies are celebrating their 21st birthdays and don't know any better, I never see anyone order those.. but beer??

Steadmund Brand
        "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

See the brilliant Bridget Christie on youtube 'Pens for Her . Similar thing. Bic introduced pinkpens for ladies because us poor ladies are oppressed by having to use nasty dark coloured pens, too heavy for our frail little fingers.
          I love beer and proper pubs,and if some patronising wanker bought me a 'ladybeer' they would get it on their head! And I hate pink.

Miss Marple

Comment

Working...
          X