Great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great

Spent twelve hours following an exciting lead on Ethe Le Neve and It's come to horrible halt.
    I need a drink.
    David Wilson Professor of Criminology:
    'Connection, connection, connection. There is no such thing as coincidence when you are dealing with serial killers.'

i'd join you but Harvey has me under watch.
    there,s nothing new, only the unexplored

Comment

I hope my niece and her family are safe from Hurricane Harvey.

What was the lead, Bill?
      Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
      ---------------
      Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
      ---------------

Comment

Neave and family on a ship 1911. I feel like a gold prospector sieving for grains in disused mines.
        'Connection, connection, connection. There is no such thing as coincidence when you are dealing with serial killers.'

Comment

Historians, Researchers, and Prospectors

Originally posted by Callmebill View Post
          Neave and family on a ship 1911. I feel like a gold prospector sieving for grains in disused mines.
          I've done enough work on Ancestry.com to understand what you mean. Sifting through pages of census forms trying to determine which surname is the one you need... Well, nevermind, Bill, persistence pays off eventually.
          Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
          ---------------
          Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
          ---------------

Comment

I know. It all worked. Crossed referenced. Still worked. My excitement grew. Several other names proved my theory correct. I was ecstatic. Then one more time - just for luck. Neave, of the right age, rightly named relative, sailing on a ship to Canada ... and then continued to live with her husband after 1910.
            The baggage!

Comment

Working...
            X