An April Fools Joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An April Fools Joke

Nobody is talking about Maybrick at the moment, so I thought I would come here. One of the threads claims that Tony Deveraux gave the diary to Barrett on April 1st as an April fools joke - on behalf of another party. Now, I was not aware that Barrett did recieve the diary on April fools day.This changes things dramatically from my perspective. If this is the case, there is no more to it as far as I am concerned. The diary is 100% a practical joke played apon Barrett. If he recieved it on April 1st, it is an April fools joke - no question.

I cannot find any information that definately sais he recieved it on April fools. Can anyone here help me out and tell me for sure if Barrett truely did recieve the diary on April 1st? Thanking you, Q.

It's an April Fool's joke in itself.

Mike did not get the diary on April 1st - or any day in April - of any year.

Anyone who tells you different is making stuff up because they know nothing.

Love,

Caz
    X

PS It's Tony Devereux by the way, and he died in 1991.
    "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

Regardless of whether anyone is currently posting in the Maybrick forum or not, the appropriate place for this thread is IN THE MAYBRICK FORUM.

Let all Oz be agreed;
      I need a better class of flying monkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by caz View Post
        It's an April Fool's joke in itself.

Mike did not get the diary on April 1st - or any day in April - of any year.

Anyone who tells you different is making stuff up because they know nothing.

Love,

Caz
        X

PS It's Tony Devereux by the way, and he died in 1991.
        Hi Caz!
        What is it you know that you are not telling us about the Maybrick diary? You seem to be so violently against it being genuine. I'm 'on the fence' to be quite honest with you and haven't made up my mind yet. I've read the book you co-wrote and found it very well written and informative. I got the impression from the book that you had extra information that we mere mortals know nothing about. I'm probably more ga-ga than I realised but I definitely have one of those 'feelings' that I can't shake off.
        Take care.
        Carol

Comment

Working...
        X