No announcement yet.

Kelly photo 1 enhanced - graphic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please remember that Kelly's head was turned somewhat towards her left cheek. What remains of her face is not "face-on" to us.

Does anyone have the triptych showing Kelly's face overlaid by a human skull I posted to the boards pre-crash? I'm afraid I've searched my personal archive and not found it.

Edit: Still no joy, but check out this from the Casebook Archive. The first post on that thread contains some superb reconstructions by David Shields, which are pretty much spot on as far as I'm concerned.
    Last edited by Sam Flynn; 11-30-2008, 05:51 AM.
    Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Sadly Gareth I don't have that one- I don't appear to be able to send pics or else I would try one mi'self

Suz x
      'Would you like to see my African curiosities?'

Comment

Thats an incredible job Chris, ...its so clear I almost wish it were blurred a bit....some very angry damage done to that woman.

George, on the arm I agree, I wonder if those two "slashes" on the the left forearm were created before he seems to have worked on the underside of that arm? Like the defensive, bent arm in the air to protect the face kind of wounds? If so, very savage slashes. That flap of skin hanging from the table between her and the bed is the clearest Ive ever seen.

That poor woman.

Best regards all.

edit: It looks to me that her chemise might just have been shoved up when he spreads her legs.....for me that would be an eye opener, because that would certainly be consistent with Jack the Rippers method.
        Last edited by Guest; 11-30-2008, 06:41 AM.

Comment

Anna, surely you can't really make out anything on the table? I mean, if I try I can see a hand mirror on it, but that surely must be a visual trick?

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
            Anna, surely you can't really make out anything on the table? I mean, if I try I can see a hand mirror on it, but that surely must be a visual trick?
            There is a hand mirror on it Robert. With viscera on part of it.

Cheers.

Comment

Where is Baphomet?
              Regards Mike

Comment

In that shot, the only things visible on the table are the slabs of flesh removed from Kelly's abdomen, amongst other bits and pieces.

There is no hand-mirror, or anything else. Just meat.
                Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Chris,
                  This is absolutely wonderful! I'd like to ask if you'd mind if I could use your enhancement with the artists I'm working with. They are due to start working on it right after Christmas and having this photo with its enhancements would be perfect. I know that they have the forensic software and all the goodies to work with but the better the photo the better the outcome.

Oh - just in case you don't understand what I'm talking about. I reached several graphic artists 2D and 3D along with a forensic graphic art scientist and we're in the middle of "reconstructing" Mary Kelly. I know that nothing will be 100% right on the money, but I think we'll get closer than anyone has before. I'm very very excited. Also, by the way to all those here who have given their support of this, THANK YOU. It should be ready to see for all here at casebook by Spring 2009
                  "Truth only reveals itself when one gives up all preconceived ideas. ~Shoseki

When one has one's hand full of truth it is not always wise to open it. ~French Proverb

Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed, in the second it is opposed, in the third it is regarded as self-evident. ~Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

Hi guys
                    Many thanks for the feedback and glad the result was of use
                    Amber - feel free to use this any way you feel appropriate
                    Below is the 2nd Kelly photograph after similar treatment
                    Chris
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Chris Scott; 11-30-2008, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Wow, nice one Chris, shows the opening in the door (meat hanging from the ceiling ) really well.

But where is Baphomet!! Please don't tell me your a Freemason supressing the truth!
                      Regards Mike

Comment

And in the second enhanced shot we see that indeed, the viscera is lying on a flat object with what appears to be a handle. I do have other enhanced shots made available from a friend of mine that show close-ups.

There are also other details that are clearer when zoomed and enhanced, but I try to only deal with a single discredit per day when possible.

Really fine enhacements Chris.

Best regards.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Covell View Post
                          Wow, nice one Chris, shows the opening in the door (meat hanging from the ceiling ) really well.

But where is Baphomet!! Please don't tell me your a Freemason supressing the truth!
                          I dont remeber if you were here Mike, but some people argued feverishly that the striped bolster or bedding on the table was a pile of flesh. As we can see by the enhanced photo, only if its Zebra skin.

Best regards.

Comment

Mike
                            I'm afraid Baphomet can't come out to play today...

Comment

A couple of interesting observations,

What are the two doll's on the side of the table, could these be the Ebay items discussed earlier, or simply a trick of the light, blemish etc.

The next interesting anomalie on the image is what appears to look like two loop holes possibly scissors just under MJK's arm. Any ideas?

Third and finally, and I am sure this is just a pattern or abnormality but what is the circle on the lower portion of the image?

Hi Perry Mason, are we looking at the actual flesh on the right of the image, or the mound of bedding and horses head on the left?
                              Attached Files
                              Regards Mike

Comment

Hi Robert,
                                Before I was brave enough to walk into an optitians,I purchased a very strong magnifier!!

I disagree with Sam....as the magnifier is showing up various objects quite clearly,....on the table,amid flesh etc.

A hand mirror is definitely visible,with at least 3 other objects I can pick out and recognise,as similar to some handed down from my great gran to my nan.

ANNA.

Comment

Working...
                                X