True Crime Media Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sdreid View Post
    The Fox America's Most Wanted special was on a week ago. As I recall, the next one is on December 17.
    According to reports the new Lifetime version began last week. I'm now off the TV grid so I won't presently be seeing that incarnation.
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Confirmed - the Fox 2 hr. AMW special plays on Saturday December 17 starting at 8/7c.

Stan Reid

Comment

• It looks like Drew Peterson: Untouchable starring Rob Lowe will premier on Lifetime next Saturday evening. Since I dropped cable, I guess I'll have to wait for the Blu-ray.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory is being broadcast on HBO and HBO Canada this month. Looking forward to seeing it.
          “Sans arme, sans violence et sans haine”

Comment

• The 2 hour America's Most Wanted Fox special was on last evening. Sorry I thought I had posted it. At any rate, the next one is on April 21.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Originally posted by Magpie View Post
              Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory is being broadcast on HBO and HBO Canada this month. Looking forward to seeing it.
              Apparently there's a Paradise Lost 4 in the works.

Stan Reid

Comment

• I see that HBO is also working on a Lizzie Borden miniseries starring Chloe Sevigny in the title role.

Stan Reid

Comment

• According to reports, the Lizzie Borden production is supposed to begin filming later this year. I can't find a release date but next year sometime would be my first guess.

Stan Reid

Comment

• I don't see any further dates for America's Most Wanted on Fox at the moment.

Stan Reid

Comment

• An ABC true-crime series entitled Final Witness is set to debut on Wednesday June 27. It is scheduled to play in the last hour of prime time.

The first episode is about a recent family mass murder that has been solved. I hope they will do some older and unsolved cases but I don't have any information in that regard.

Stan Reid

Comment

• Originally posted by sdreid View Post
                        An ABC true-crime series entitled Final Witness is set to debut on Wednesday June 27. It is scheduled to play in the last hour of prime time.

The first episode is about a recent family mass murder that has been solved. I hope they will do some older and unsolved cases but I don't have any information in that regard.
                        I missed the show last Wednesday, was it any good?

Stan Reid

Comment

• The final episode of Last Witness ran last night, at least this season. It was a bit gimmicky but well shot and presented so I would give it a marginal thumbs up. I wish they could have figured out a way to work in some unsolved cases.

Stan Reid

Comment

• I see that IMDb now has a (????) date on the Lizzie Borden miniseries. Now I'm wondering if will ever happen.

Stan Reid

Comment

• At least we'll always have the Elizabeth Montgomery one.

Stan Reid

Comment

• and that ain't bad!

Stan Reid

Comment

Working...
                                X