I left it there for the fools... (2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone!

Many thanks for all your kind support - particularly Jason, La Lester, Soothsayer and Carol (forgive me if I've forgotten anyone else).

Firstly, I would like to say that I never believed I would convince everyone straight off. The few people I showed the 'FM' to - before I came on here - were also unconvinced by it. However, once I had explained it in full, face to face, they came to the same conclusions as I have. That is why it is so difficult to explain on here; there is simply to much information to be related, discussed and convinced. I simply wanted to release it so that it was in the public domain. I know what I have found is correct, but I also respect other people's right to disagree with me.

Secondly, I did say that I would be returning in a couple of months with more handwritten evidence that James was implicated in the crimes, and I will. I am almost certain that I can provide you with James Maybrick's name, or a company address liking back to James, on one of the Ripper letters held in the PRO. In the meantime, however, I will, of course, be posting the 17th September to Diary handwriting comparison, as promised to you earlier.

Kind regards,

Tempus

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus omnia revelat View Post
      Hi everyone!

Secondly, I did say that I would be returning in a couple of months with more handwritten evidence that James was implicated in the crimes, and I will. I am almost certain that I can provide you with James Maybrick's name, or a company address liking back to James, on one of the Ripper letters held in the PRO. In the meantime, however, I will, of course, be posting the 17th September to Diary handwriting comparison, as promised to you earlier.

Tempus
      Sounds good, Sir T.!

I would love someone to track down a facsimile or even the original of the DIEGO LAURENTZ postcard which went to the Liverpool Echo ( I think). The handwriting on that ought to be very similar to that of the journal itself or I'd be worried.

Keep your lance well-oiled, for there's always jousts around the corner in our game!

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus omnia revelat View Post
        Hi everyone!

Many thanks for all your kind support - particularly Jason, La Lester, Soothsayer and Carol (forgive me if I've forgotten anyone else).

Firstly, I would like to say that I never believed I would convince everyone straight off. The few people I showed the 'FM' to - before I came on here - were also unconvinced by it. However, once I had explained it in full, face to face, they came to the same conclusions as I have. That is why it is so difficult to explain on here; there is simply to much information to be related, discussed and convinced. I simply wanted to release it so that it was in the public domain. I know what I have found is correct, but I also respect other people's right to disagree with me.

Kind regards,

Tempus
        Hello Tempus,
        I'm really looking forward to your future posts as mentioned above. Also very glad to hear you're staying!
        Carol

Comment

Tempest

Bravo Zulu!! (for those landlovers in the audience that's Navy speak for "Well Done")

Comment

Why would FM stand for Free Masons it could stand for anything. If and this is a big if the blood marks that make up FM I would guess it stood for Fake Mother or something rather than Free Masons.

Comment

Originally posted by John Wheat View Post
              Why would FM stand for Free Masons it could stand for anything. If and this is a big if the blood marks that make up FM I would guess it stood for Fake Mother or something rather than Free Masons.
              Even F...ing Morons???
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Working...
              X