No announcement yet.

MJK2 & MJK3 Left/right & fake debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The photographs were taken after the preliminary examination by the doctors had begun, between 1:30-2:00pm, so of course the bed and table had been moved.
    Why is it so many theorists assume nothing had been moved before the photographs were taken?
    All these theories are based on a false premise, including Simon's.

"While this examination was being made a photographer, who, in the meantime, had been sent for, arrived and took photographs of the body, the organs, the room, and its contents."
    Times, 10th Nov. 1888.
    Regards, Jon S.

Comment

Hi Jon,

One press report has the photographer taking photographs at 2:40[Echo London Middlesex November 9, 1888], which is a bit later than what you said, but implies the same thing. They were taken after the initial examination.

Comment

Originally posted by jerryd View Post
        Hi Jon,

One press report has the photographer taking photographs at 2:40[Echo London Middlesex November 9, 1888], which is a bit later than what you said, but implies the same thing. They were taken after the initial examination.
        Hi Jerry.

Yes, and another press report tells us the photographer removed his equipment after 4:00pm. So once his equipment had been set up, before the post-mortem at 2:00, it was likely left in place and it could be that periodically photographs were taken as and when the doctors requested it.
        Regards, Jon S.

Comment

All we need do now is explain the sunlight and the little 'alien' like 'ok' hand near the camera.
          Not convinced at all. If the little finger was bent they are extremely long fingers surely?
          You can lead a horse to water.....

Comment

Originally posted by Geddy2112 View Post
            Dunno if I'm stating the obvious here but to me it's clear in the main picture (MJK1) the bed is not up against the wall anyway. Eeeek.
            Yes there was a gap between the bed and the wall to begin with to allow room for that dry sink near the foot of the bed, on the right hand (far) side of the bed seen in MJK1.

Cheers

Chris
            Christopher T. George
            Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
            just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
            For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
            RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisGeorge View Post
              Yes there was a gap between the bed and the wall to begin with to allow room for that dry sink near the foot of the bed, on the right hand (far) side of the bed seen in MJK1.

Chris
              and no one that I know of has their bed flush against the wall.

Mike
              huh?

Comment

Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
                and no one that I know of has their bed flush against the wall.
                No one I know of has a bed that flushes.

...oh, I see what you mean, Mike
                Kind regards, Sam Flynn

"Suche Nullen" (Nietzsche, Götzendämmerung, 1888)

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Flynn View Post
                  No one I know of has a bed that flushes.

...oh, I see what you mean, Mike
                  Two turds with one stone?
                  huh?

Comment

Working...
                  X