Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MJK1 plan

Hi,

With this thread I invite anyone to try and prove that the bed in MJK3 is positioned like in MJK1.

This drawing is done directly on Goadīs fire insurance plan and it has the correct measures of the walls and the doorway and the correct position of the bed.

In MJK1 the top of the bedstead is positioned exactly to the right at the doorway.

The windows are positioned approximately with the starting point taken from the corner.

I think this plan is reliable and can be used for these questions:

1. If the photographer was standing behind the bed when the bed was positioned as in MJK1, that is, as in this plan: How can you see a door and a doorknob in MJK3?

2. If you place a photographer behind the bed in this MJK1 plan and try to get the photo to look like MJK3: How can you do that?

3. If you place a photographer in the same position and take a photograph towards the windows, what would we see?

Perhaps we can answer these questions together.

Regards Pierre
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Pierre; 12-12-2015, 11:05 AM.

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
    This drawing is done directly on Goadīs fire insurance plan and it has the correct measures of the walls and the doorway and the correct position of the bed.
    Goad's fire insurance plan contained the correct position of the bed?

Man, those guys were good.

Comment

If you've already located the correct position of the bed what are you trying to prove?

If the furniture happens to be in a different position in MJK3 than in MJK1 it simply means that the furniture must have been moved after MJK1 was taken. There was no law against moving furniture.

We know the basic layout of the furniture in the room from the sworn evidence of the divisional surgeon, corroborated by the inspector in charge of the investigation, so MJK3 is irrelevant for this purpose.

The fact that you have undoubtedly misunderstood and misinterpreted MJK3 is neither here nor there.

Comment

Please tell me why you bother to put yet another thread up on the same subject.

we are covering this in at least 2 other threads,

I for one will not be contributing to this thread after this post.

good bye

Comment

Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
          Goad's fire insurance plan contained the correct position of the bed?

Man, those guys were good.
          Must have been to foresee where people would place their furniture.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Elamarna View Post
            Please tell me why you bother to put yet another thread up on the same subject.

we are covering this in at least 2 other threads,

I for one will not be contributing to this thread after this post.

good bye
            I think Pierre is trying to set some sort of record for starting the mo0st useless threads by any one poster.
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Pierre
              Did you ever see this video I made some time ago? It's only showing the bed in a static position and didn't assume that the bed and table had been moved between the 1st and 2nd MJK photo being take.
              It doesn't really contribute to your question and it doesn't answer any questions but I thought I'd give you the link to have a look:

A CGI render of the three crime scene photographs of 13 Miller's Court. Rendered from the original camera perspective. The photographs are known as MJK1, MJK...

Originally posted by Pierre View Post
              Hi,

With this thread I invite anyone to try and prove that the bed in MJK3 is positioned like in MJK1.

In MJK1 the top of the bedstead is positioned exactly to the right at the doorway.

The windows are positioned approximately with the starting point taken from the corner.

I think this plan is reliable and can be used for these questions:

1. If the photographer was standing behind the bed when the bed was positioned as in MJK1, that is, as in this plan: How can you see a door and a doorknob in MJK3?

2. If you place a photographer behind the bed in this MJK1 plan and try to get the photo to look like MJK3: How can you do that?

3. If you place a photographer in the same position and take a photograph towards the windows, what would we see?

Perhaps we can answer these questions together.

Regards Pierre
              JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
              JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
              ---------------------------------------------------
              JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website
              ---------------------------------------------------

Comment

Dude, are you f------ serious! We're going thru this topic on other threads as we speak. And all you end up saying is "thats interesting. Now why do you think that could be possible?"
                there,s nothing new, only the unexplored

Comment

Originally posted by David Orsam View Post
                  If you've already located the correct position of the bed what are you trying to prove?
                  I think he needs these photos to be seen this way for many reasons:

1. He needs Abberline and Philips to be suspect.
                  2. He needs that 'secret door'.

The fact that "door and doorknob" are included in the post must mean the suggestion that you might be seeing the door in Mjk3 isnt sitting right with him. I feel the same way bc i cant completely obliterate his suggestion about the functionality or location of the secret door. Even my thoughts on Praters stairs leAves the possibility of that door wide open (npi).

I cant wait to see how the McCarthys get pulled into this story bc it seems to be leading down that path. Im sure the thread "McCarthy and Abberline" is just around the corner when it comes to new threads being started.
                  there,s nothing new, only the unexplored

Comment

Working...
                  X