Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russel Edwards tv interview

Hello all,

Browsing youtube the other day I saw this and had to pass it on to others who have not seen it.

The final minute or so is very, very revealing.

Edwards states...The critics comments are "spurious" "nonsense" " non factual" "have no foundation" and "they dont need to answer the critics"...

(they being RE and Dr JL.)

Our next guest has made one of the biggest discoveries of the century. An armchair detective, he's solved once and for all just who was Jack the Ripper. Russ...

For all of you who have not seen this.... The tv show is Australian.

The facts spouted are wrong (including St. Petersburg being in Northern Russia...)

Judge for yourselves. The likes of good researchers hard work has been labelled non-factual. Tells me all I need to know about the man and his book.

Phil
    Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
    Accountability? ....

Unfortunately the entire police force failed to latch on to the Michaelmas clue, and so Kelly's murder took them by surprise. If only Batman had been around in those days - he'd have worked it out for sure.

Comment

314.1c.

Hello Phil. Thanks for posting that.

Cough, cough--314.1C. (heh-heh)

Cheers.
      LC

Comment

This interview was done before the whole thing really blew up, so Edwards wasn't specially referring to the dna debacle. The JTR conference is going to be VERY interesting. Maybe a few of us Aussies should charter a flight.
        dustymiller
        aka drstrange

Comment

Now we know what happens when one smokes to much camel sh.. thinking one is tasting good ole hashish. Changing pushers is usually something a non-amateur does on a frequent basis hence were facing a real junior. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
            Unfortunately the entire police force failed to latch on to the Michaelmas clue, and so Kelly's murder took them by surprise. If only Batman had been around in those days - he'd have worked it out for sure.
            No, No No No and again I say No.

Robin would have been the one.
            G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Carter View Post
              Hello all,

Browsing youtube the other day I saw this and had to pass it on to others who have not seen it.

The final minute or so is very, very revealing.

Edwards states...The critics comments are "spurious" "nonsense" " non factual" "have no foundation" and "they dont need to answer the critics"...

(they being RE and Dr JL.)

Our next guest has made one of the biggest discoveries of the century. An armchair detective, he's solved once and for all just who was Jack the Ripper. Russ...

For all of you who have not seen this.... The tv show is Australian.

The facts spouted are wrong (including St. Petersburg being in Northern Russia...)

Judge for yourselves. The likes of good researchers hard work has been labelled non-factual. Tells me all I need to know about the man and his book.

Phil

But I love the one comment:

If one believes Coka Cola's Santa Claus is real and is also one of the century's biggest discovery, one will probably believe what the book says. I read it and found he was making affirmations based upon speculations. For example, Christie's and Sotheby as well his European expert, Diane Thalman, never saw the shawl, only photos and she only concluded it was possibly from the Victorian era. The shawl has never been listed by the police records or coroners as one the victims belongings. His constable was never identified in the Official police records as being at or near the crime scene, His DNA expert not only used methods not acknowledged by a peer review but committed an error in identifying a rare DNA component as 314.1C when in reality it was a very common component (315.1C). Sadly, he could have turned it into an interesting historical fiction but decided to published as a non-fiction which fell into the hands of many Ripper experts contradicting everything he came up with.
              And he doesn't even know KJK's name?
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I also has to agree with what he says at 4:30 in

"It just has no foundation, no fact to it whatsoever" "Just nonsense really".

He did mean his little idea [I refuse to grace it as a hypothesis], didn't he?
                G U T

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                  But I love the one comment:

And he doesn't even know KJK's name?
                  Did you mean MJK?

Comment

Originally posted by Hercule Poirot View Post
                    Did you mean MJK?
                    Yep but I can't type.
                    G U T

Comment

Dates..

Very interesting that in much of this interview Russell Edwards emphasises the religious dates of Michaelmas.

He then goes on to say that the murders were the early hours of the following day. Surely ALL religious days end at midnight, same as any other days.
                      That's like saying "It was Bonfire Night yesterday, so I'll set off a few fireworks today" (sorry, not the best example).
                      Based on such frivolous logic, credibility should then be given to theories supporting the location of the C5 murders (e.g. Mapping out the Jewish symbol of Kabballah etc).
                      You could go on endlessly searching for dates relevant to the suspects which coincided with the murders, perhaps a despised relatives birthday or a significant milestone date in their life...

Mr. Edwards seems well-practiced in his interview skills, but notice how defensive he gets when mentioning his critics.
                      Amanda

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
                        Yep but I can't type.
                        Things could been worse like typing KFC. LOL

Comment

"No, No No No and again I say No.

Robin would have been the one."

Good thinking, Batman.

Regards

Boy Wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda View Post
                            Very interesting that in much of this interview Russell Edwards emphasises the religious dates of Michaelmas.

He then goes on to say that the murders were the early hours of the following day. Surely ALL religious days end at midnight, same as any other days.
                            That's like saying "It was Bonfire Night yesterday, so I'll set off a few fireworks today" (sorry, not the best example).
                            Based on such frivolous logic, credibility should then be given to theories supporting the location of the C5 murders (e.g. Mapping out the Jewish symbol of Kabballah etc).
                            You could go on endlessly searching for dates relevant to the suspects which coincided with the murders, perhaps a despised relatives birthday or a significant milestone date in their life...

Mr. Edwards seems well-practiced in his interview skills, but notice how defensive he gets when mentioning his critics.
                            Amanda
                            Hello Amanda,

Not to mention that Liz Stride should have already qualified for the "event" and having done that dreadful deed, his "Jack" would not have needed to kill a 2nd woman...

Not to mention that his "Jack" completely ignored such horticultural celebration dates when killing Annie Chapman and Polly Nichols.

Not to mention that the shawl was presented in a radio interviem as "Eastern European" and is now "Russian"....

Not to mention how the shawl undergoes an ownership metamorphasis from being Eddowes shawl to Kosminski's shawl to Eddowes skirt (8ft x 2ft long) that cannot have been taken off the body on the way to the mortuary (radio interview) because the skirt was seen and listed AT the mortuary by a police inspector- who then presented the items of clothing removed from the body in a sworn written statement to the Coroner at the inquest.

All that and much much more BEFORE we get to the DNA problem.

In my opinion this man's theory cant fight its way out of a wet paper bag. It belongs in a bin marked "utter rubbish".

regards

Phil
                            Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE. 💙

Justice for the 96 = achieved
                            Accountability? ....

Comment

Agreed...

Erm, yes, and all those minor details Phil !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X