Is Ripperana still going.
Used to subscribe years ago but a house move combined with a general (temporary ) loss of interest in the case meant not being particularly bothered ,interest rekindled now by a crossword strangely enough but more of that on another thread later.
Best wishes to all
Ripperana No.75 January 2011 is a 28 page publication.
Editorial by Nick Warren-
- "Est Court"
-The Storming of the Bastille
- Was Crippen Guilty:Should he have hanged?
- A Last Throw of the Dice.. (an excellent article about Sadler, Coles and Campbell. )
Letters to the Editor "Dear Boss"
- Question about Tumblety and the pardon of November 1888 by Dr. J.Pope-de-Locksley.- Questions regarding Charles Cross by Derek Osbourne.
-Cruel and unusual punishments by A.Baron.
- Laurie Cunninham-sports writer solves July 1982 murder from the Daily Mail 18th December 2010.
-Cold Case problems from The Times, 30th March 2010
-Bernard Davies (1923-2010) from the Daily Telegraph 17th November 2010 and the Times Register 29th October 2010
- Sidnet Street Seige Slight redressed from the London Evening Standard 17th December 2010 and The Times, same date.
Chelsea FC. TRUE BLUE AND CHAMPIONS AGAIN. 💙
Justice for the 96 = achieved
Thanks for that, Phil. I just e-mailed Nick about getting this issue. Having just read Monty and J.G. Simons' excellent piece on Coles/Sadler in the new issue of Casebook Examiner, I'm curious to see what Ripperana has to say on the same subject.