Bonus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonus

On impulse, following the recent podcast, instead of just adding "I Spy Blue" to my "to buy" list, I ordered a copy ("may be slightly marked") from Amazon...

It arrived this morning, and it was with an incredible sense of pleasure that I opened it and found inscribed on the title page the signature of one Donald Rumbelow...otherwise a clean copy...

To me that makes it worth at least ten times what I paid for it...if all my "slighty marked" books arrived like that I'd be delighted!

All the best

Dave
    Last edited by Cogidubnus; 08-01-2013, 11:57 AM. Reason: typographical grolly

Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post
    On impulse, following the recent podcast, instead of just adding "I Spy Blue" to my "to buy" list, I ordered a copy ("may be slightly marked") from Amazon...

It arrived this morning, and it was with an incredible sense of pleasure that I opened it and found inscribed on the title page the signature of one Donald Rumbelow...otherwise a clean copy...

To me that makes it worth at least ten times what I paid for it...if all my "slighty marked" books arrived like that I'd be delighted!

All the best

Dave
    But how could all books arrive with Donīs signature ...?

Seriously, though: congrats!

Fisherman

Comment

Well it'd make a very interesting collection and talking point Christer

Thanks and all the best

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Cogidubnus View Post
        Well it'd make a very interesting collection and talking point Christer

Thanks and all the best

Dave
        Thatīs for sure - I didnīt think of that! Keep collecting!

The best,
        Fisherman

Comment

Working...
        X