Index to 'The Moat Farm Mystery'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Index to 'The Moat Farm Mystery'

I have just compiled an index to M.W. Oldridge's The Moat Farm Mystery (The History Press, 2012). The author is happy for me to make this index available to readers of his book.

The index is a 12 page A5 saddle-stapled booklet with a print run of 50 numbered copies. If anyone owns a copy of Moat Farm Mystery and desires an index to it, please send me a Private Message (together with an address to which I can mail the booklet). The booklet is being offered absolutely free of charge and there won't be a problem mailing overseas. I expect to have the booklets ready by Wednesday 19th

Mark will also have copies for personal distribution.

Mark and I are also exploring the option of making a pdf version of the index available for download. More about this later.

David A. Green
    A true crime book without an index is itself a crime.

Anyone who has seen David's previous indexes will know what high standards his work reaches. This is a really comprehensive and thorough piece of work which I would think would be pretty useful to anyone with the index-less print copy of my book.

Do get in touch by PM if you would like a copy.

Regards,

Mark

Comment

This is good news.

I myself have a copy of Davids work for Rob McLaughlins Victim Photograph book and its invaluable.

Mark,

As you know, I saved your book for my Christmas read. The mulled wine is simmering and once its ready it will be enjoyed along with your work.

This is a Christmas highlight for me....I intend to saviour it.

Monty
      Monty

https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...t/evilgrin.gif

Author of Capturing Jack the Ripper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1445621622

Comment

Thank you David...my copy arrived safely...I've been saving up Moat Farm until I got the index, so reading it will now be my particular Christmas treat...thanks again

Every good wish

Dave

Comment

Working...
        X