Pokemon Whitechapel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pokemon Whitechapel

For some reason, people keep wandering up to my gate, waving their phones about and getting all excited. Something to do with a Pokemon, can't see it myself. But it gave me an idea.... How about instead of seeing small imaginary creatures, you could see important Ripper locations and characters? People are always bemoaning the redevelopment of the area, this could be one way of (virtually) preserving the sites.
    Thoughts?

Originally posted by Joshua Rogan View Post
    For some reason, people keep wandering up to my gate, waving their phones about and getting all excited. Something to do with a Pokemon, can't see it myself. But it gave me an idea.... How about instead of seeing small imaginary creatures, you could see important Ripper locations and characters? People are always bemoaning the redevelopment of the area, this could be one way of (virtually) preserving the sites.
    Thoughts?
    Why not, you could even make it a game catch the victims and suspects.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Great what shall we call it?

Comment

Originally posted by PC Fitzroy-Toye View Post
        Great what shall we call it?
        No idea, but I'll ask my son if he's up to writing it.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Maybe contact these folks:

Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
          ---------------
          Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
          ---------------

Comment

This is what I'm attempting to do. VR JTR Locations. But still trying to work out the best approach and work flow.
            JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
            JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
            ---------------------------------------------------
            JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website
            ---------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
            X