No announcement yet.

Casey Anthony Trial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My reaction to the media's coverage of Casey Anthony's release from jail and subsequent going into hiding- THIS IS NOT NEWS! There was intricate coverage of the 12 seconds she was visible between exiting the jail and entering her lawyer's SUV, then a very O.J.-like helicopter pursuit of the vehicle and possible shots of her boarding a plane at the airport and I just went- Jeez Louise, people, she was found not guilty and set free! That means she is free to go anywhere in the country she pleases. Yes, many of us think that she really was involved in her daughter's death, but do we have faith in our legal system or don't we? A jury of her peers said she should be cut loose. If anyone rails against that decision, then we have to rail against the whole American legal process being flawed. Maybe Casey is guilty of muder. But now she lives with multiple death threats against her, wherever she is.

P.S.- Admittedly, as I watching the coverage I had to ask- as I'm complaining that this is an outrage, am I a hypocrite for watching it? Yeah, probably.
    Last edited by kensei; 07-18-2011, 02:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X