Prisoner 4374

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
    I was also against the Kindle until my girlfriend bout me one for a birthday... and well.. I love it now... I have a library in my bag....and only took me about 2 or 3 days to get use to holding it and the screen and what not.. I still prefer books.. but Kindle is a wonderful addition!!

now, the downside of the Kindle, I forgot to mention only 2 of the pictures in this book came thru on my Kindle... the others were just a page with an X on it

Steadmund Brand
    Sorry about that. Steadmund, will raise the issue with Amazon.

Could you leave your feedback of the book on the other thread for me please?

Amanda

Comment

• Originally posted by Amanda View Post
      Sorry about that. Steadmund, will raise the issue with Amazon.

Could you leave your feedback of the book on the other thread for me please?

Amanda

Steadmund Brand
      "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

• Dear All,

Amazon gave been notified of the picture errors on kindle version & hope to fix within three days.
        Sorry for any inconvenience.
        Amanda

Comment

• Sorry Amanda, downloaded the Kindle version, for the princely sum of £3, hardly going to keep you in the style to which you could quickly become accustomed.
          I shall enjoy it later on with tea and biccies.
          £3! come on Casebookers, what can you get for £3 for gawds sake?!
          All the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by martin wilson View Post
            Sorry Amanda, downloaded the Kindle version, for the princely sum of £3, hardly going to keep you in the style to which you could quickly become accustomed.
            I shall enjoy it later on with tea and biccies.
            £3! come on Casebookers, what can you get for £3 for gawds sake?!
            All the best.
            Thanks Martin,
            Hope you enjoy the journey with Dr.Cream.
            Please leave an Amazon review if you liked it.
            Amanda

Comment

Working...
            X