Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
    Here is a tee shirt design for "Ripper Street" fans:

H-Division by Matt Parsons - Get Free Worldwide Shipping! This neat design is available on comfy T-shirt (including oversized shirts up to 6XL ladies fit and kids shirts), sweatshirts, hoodies, phone cases, and more. Free worldwide shipping available.

Great for Ripperologists too, I suspect.
    That is amazing!!!! I just ordered one

Steadmund Brand
    "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
      That is amazing!!!! I just ordered one

Steadmund Brand
      Do they make them that big, there's a certain top I've been hunting to fit you darn hard.
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
        Do they make them that big, there's a certain top I've been hunting to fit you darn hard.
        they do indeed!!! OH and how fantastic I will look if you find one... but they don't grow many my size down under

Steadmund Brand
        "The truth is what is, and what should be is a fantasy. A terrible, terrible lie that someone gave to the people long ago."- Lenny Bruce

Comment

Originally posted by Steadmund Brand View Post
          they do indeed!!! OH and how fantastic I will look if you find one... but they don't grow many my size down under

Steadmund Brand
          Not that play Aussie rules anyway, if it was Union or League it'd be no worries.
          G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

I know one Aussie who grew like I did.. he is a very handsome guy...way too good looking to be Australian.....must be a displaced American

Steadmund Brand

Comment

Bit of a tiff you lot had in the 1860s saw many of us Irish/Scottish head for Oz instead.
              My name is Dave. You cannot reach me through Debs email account

Comment

Originally posted by DJA View Post
                Bit of a tiff you lot had in the 1860s saw many of us Irish/Scottish head for Oz instead.
                Sensible choice. My Irish ancestors came to America earlier than that, though.
                Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
                ---------------
                Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                ---------------

Comment

Sensible choice. My Irish ancestors came to America earlier than that, though.
                  Yeah I had plenty come out way earlier than the 1860's too.
                  G U T

Comment

I just finished shopping at the Neato Shop, and wanted to say their tee sizes go up to 6XL, and their designs are very broad, if you dig sci-fi, fantasy, science, video games, even sports (not much in real-life professional teams, though). Their sale ends the 26th.

Gut, I came across a site called IrishCentral, apparently for Americans of Irish descent, and found some interesting articles there. I discovered the origin of the term "Black Irish" (which my father always said we were) is very vague and obscure, but probably not related to the Spanish Armada.
                    Also noted that they mentioned a clothing company named Look Human has a tee slogan making light of the Potato Famine -- which was anything but a lighthearted time, as you know. Way to offend in the name of ethnic humor: "My Potatoes Bring All the IRISH to the Yard, and They're Like that Famine was so Hard."
                    ---------------
                    Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
                    ---------------

Comment

Suspect Basque genetics have much to do with the Black Irish.

My hair was jet black and I'd tan a dark brown.

Also identify with Basque cuisine. Yummy.

Comment

Interesting, DJA. I have heard that the Basque language has no relation to any other tongue on Earth. Do you know if that is true?
                        ---------------
                        ---------------

Comment

Basque,Irish,Welsh......all Greek to me.

Comment

I just finished shopping at the Neato Shop, and wanted to say their tee sizes go up to 6XL, and their designs are very broad, if you dig sci-fi, fantasy, science, video games, even sports (not much in real-life professional teams, though). Their sale ends the 26th.

Gut, I came across a site called IrishCentral, apparently for Americans of Irish descent, and found some interesting articles there. I discovered the origin of the term "Black Irish" (which my father always said we were) is very vague and obscure, but probably not related to the Spanish Armada.
                            Also noted that they mentioned a clothing company named Look Human has a tee slogan making light of the Potato Famine -- which was anything but a lighthearted time, as you know. Way to offend in the name of ethnic humor: "My Potatoes Bring All the IRISH to the Yard, and They're Like that Famine was so Hard."
                            Personally as an American of Irish decent (who's family did come to America due to the famine) I have no problem with the jokes....other than they aren't very funny.. but I make so many Potato Famine jokes it's fine... we all need to lighten up... just so long as there isn't another famine!!!! I loves me my Taters!!!!
                            The way we were treated in America (the Irish) is far more offensive than potato jokes....but I still don't have any problems with jokes about that ( RE: Blazing Saddles... one of the best jokes in film history!!!)

Steadmund Brand

Comment

Working...
                            X