X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craps-shooting Zionists?

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      I think it was a bit more than that..... more a riot, as you can see in this following article.,
      I could only find 11 Abrahams in the 1891 census searching using the criteria of born 1964 + or - 5, and male....
      It shows how high the tensions were at that time....

Pat.....
      Surprised you found that many in 1891' born between 1959 and 1969
      G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by GUT View Post
        Surprised you found that many in 1891' born between 1959 and 1969
        It was probably just a sort of timey-wimey, wibbley-wobbley time travel thing, GUT...
        Pat D. https://forum.casebook.org/core/imag...rt/reading.gif
        ---------------
        Von Konigswald: Jack the Ripper plays shuffleboard. -- Happy Birthday, Wanda June by Kurt Vonnegut, c.1970.
        ---------------

Comment

Oops I think I am getting old and daft !
          Pat........

Comment

Pat........
            Naw, you guys are cool. That's why this site is so interesting--so many intelligent and informed people to talk to.

Comment

Pat........
              Nah don't believe that. Just one of those typos I could tell you how many times I right my birth year instead of the current year when it's my birthday or the year we got married instead of the current year on our wedding anniversary. Sort of thing that's easy to do, and then you remember when it was 1964 and you wrote 1964 (at least I do, sort of) but hopefully never wrote 1864 in 1864.

If you get me drift.
              G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Pcdunn View Post
                It was probably just a sort of timey-wimey, wibbley-wobbley time travel thing, GUT...
                Then we could say case closed.

If we had that timey-wimey, wibbley-wobbley time travel thinamyjig.
                G U T

Comment

Never zionists. These people didn't believe in God.

Mike
                  huh?

Comment

Originally posted by The Good Michael View Post
                    Never zionists. These people didn't believe in God.

Mike
                    What the... ?
                    The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Comment

Had to post this somewhere.

If ever there was evidence of the mix-up between Aaron Kosminski and Nathan Kaminsky, my computer is now auto-correcting "Kosminski" with "Kaminsky!"

Comment

Yes dogs need their mouth/tongue free.

Mcnaughten,Swanson, Anderson had all those years to write about the big evidence against kosminski and they return back to solitary vice, eating from the gutter,etc.,all of which are not crimes and has nothing to do with kosminski as a murderer.It's plain to see that they had nothing strong.
                        Pulling a knife on his sister is far away from being a murderer.

On Anderson's "he was positively idenified",it has to be known what was the basis,did the witness specifically saidI recognize him but would not identify him because he was a jew?
                        Was it a tell/hunch/interpretaion ,did the witnes's demeanor changed when looking at one suspect but would not identify him ,did the witness not
                        able to identify the suspect in the first place and was reluctant to identify the suspect,because even though he was somewhat similar,he cold not identify anybody in the first place.
                        Until then it can't be used against Kosminski,if he was indeed in the Seaside ID or anybody.

There is no choice but to label kosminski innocent.
                        Clearly the first human laws (way older and already established) spawned organized religion's morality - from which it's writers only copied/stole,ex. you cannot kill,rob,steal (forced,it started civil society).
                        M. Pacana

Comment

If I remember correctly, the name "Abrahams" was not terribly common in the streets around there, according to the records. I can try to look into my notes. (This concerning the Bell Club riot) which always interested me.

Rob House

Comment

Working...
                          X