Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi David,

But more sense than you.

So Dr. Gabe did not arrive in the morning.

"No point in him being there any earlier."

Quite so.

It's very interesting how you're fitting together the pieces of this puzzle.

Regards,

Simon
    Never believe anything until it has been officially denied.

Comment

Very good. So do you accept that his being employed in a dispensary in such close proximity to Dorset Street might have been the reason for his being called to attend at the examination of the body of Mary Jane Kelly during the afternoon of 9 November 1888?

Comment

Hi David,

I do not believe that Dr. Gabe being employed at a dispensary in close proximity to Dorset Street was the reason for his being called to attend at the examination of the body of Mary Jane Kelly during the afternoon of 9th November 1888.

Regards,

Simon

Comment

Not actually an answer to my question but close enough, thank you. So you must think it was pure coincidence that he was employed at a dispensary in close proximity to Dorset Street?

And I assume you still think he turned up at Millers Court for some unknown and unfathomable medical reason connected to a child who did not exist and then abandoned that non-existent child to examine the dead body of Mary Jane Kelly.

Nah, you know what. I think it's far more likely that he was there because he was employed as the resident medical officer at the dispensary just around the corner.

Comment

Hi David,

Whatever makes you happy.

Regards,

Simon

Comment

Thank you Simon.

Comment

Working...
              X