Adam Wood presents Swanson: A Year in the Casebook of a Victorian Detective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Wood presents Swanson: A Year in the Casebook of a Victorian Detective

We're pleased to bring you Adam Wood's presentation from the August 2016 meeting of the Whitechapel Society 1888 entitled 'Swanson: A Year in the Casebook of a Victorian Detective'.

Mango Books offer nonfiction books for lovers of crime, detection and mystery.

I've created an enhanced podcast with the slide show embedded in the audio file which is available to download on this episode's podcast page.

You may also download a pdf of the slideshow if you choose.

It's available to stream or download now at the following link:

Thanks for listening!

JM
    Last edited by Admin; 08-13-2016, 05:54 AM.

Thank you.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

Thanks JM.

Really looking forward to it.

Comment

Thank you JM and team.

I am always surprised others' don't express their gratitude considering the Podcast is free and your hard work.

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Wilkes View Post
          Thank you JM and team.

I am always surprised others' don't express their gratitude considering the Podcast is free and your hard work.

Jon
          Thanks, Jon.

I appreciate your comments and you're right about these WS1888 talks (and all of the conference releases, roundtables and the rest of the shows for that matter) being a "team" effort. It couldn't happen without a lot of cooperation and support from the community. Even the tiniest bit of listener feedback like yours makes it well worth the effort.

All the best,

JM

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Wilkes View Post
            Thank you JM and team.

Jon
            Well said, Jon.

Cheers to Jonathan for all he does! And thanks also to the intrepid Adam Wood for a great talk!

Chris
            Christopher T. George
            Organizer, RipperCon #JacktheRipper-#True Crime Conference
            just held in Baltimore, April 7-8, 2018.
            For information about RipperCon, go to http://rippercon.com/
            RipperCon 2018 talks can now be heard at http://www.casebook.org/podcast/

Comment

Working...
            X