Dutfield's Yard Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by richardh View Post
    Yes, Tom, I'll be putting in the gutter.

On a general note, are those images too dark for some of you? I asked because when i view them on my PC they are light enough to see, but if I view them on various other PC's they are VERY dark. I know they are night shots but I made them light enough to see the details.

like some feedback on this please.

ta
    Far to dark for me Richard, but as discussed previously my Computer's a tad old.
    G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• But do you have problems viewing other pictures on your PC GUT? or are my night shots alone in their darkness?

Originally posted by GUT View Post
      Far to dark for me Richard, but as discussed previously my Computer's a tad old.
      JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
      JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
      ---------------------------------------------------
      JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website

Comment

• Originally posted by richardh View Post
        But do you have problems viewing other pictures on your PC GUT? or are my night shots alone in their darkness?
        All dark shots give me some difficulty but usually be adjusting the monitor angle things improve, but yours are vry dark and even with manipulation about all I can see is the lights and st the best some shapes.
        G U T

There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe that which is true.

Comment

• Here's a gamma corrected image. It should be lighter now. Although it is altogether much lighter than it would have been on the actual night... which obviously was PITCH dark in the unlit areas (such as the immediate murder location).

Can someone comment on the gutter? Any good? crap etc?

thanks

Below is the original version which, on my PC, looks much more night-time, atmospheric image.

JtRmap.com<< JtR Interactive Map
          JtRmap FORM << Use this form to make suggestions for map annotations
          JtR3d.com << JtR 3D & #VR Website

Comment

• G'day Richard

Much better on my 'puter.
            G U T

Comment

• Much clearer, thanks Richard.
              Re the doorway, was there a slit window beside the door?
              In the Phil's photo some kind of shaded recess seems to be there.
              dustymiller
              aka drstrange

Comment

Working...
              X