• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you and gladly.
    Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

• correspondence

Hello DLDW. And if you wish to be TRULY bored, I can loan you volume 2 of his collected letters.

Cheers.
      LC

Comment

• [QUOTE=lynn cates;260477]Hello DLDW. And if you wish to be TRULY bored, I can loan you volume 2 of his collected letters.

Cheers.
        LC[/QUOTE
        Boredom is a constant. It depends on how masochistic I am feeling on an given day. Thanks for the offer.
        Valour pleases Crom.

Comment

• Originally posted by DRoy View Post
          Caz,

Quote:
          If anyone here believes that Mortimer was in a position to see any comings and goings, hear any noises, right from 12.30 to 1am without any breaks, yet saw and heard nothing untoward (and therefore Schwartz is a lying toad who also saw nothing), when is Stride supposed to have arrived at the yard, and was her killer on the premises all the time? Or were they both wearing cloaks of invisibility?
          As has been admitted a million times over in a bunch of different threads and posts, time is most likely wrong when people give it. Even a clock at the end of the road (Diemchutz) isn't necessarily correct. So lets give or take a few minutes for every witness. Mortimer could have gone outside at 12:35 instead of 12:30. Since Smith said he saw Liz at 12:35, it could very well have been 12:34 with Mortimer coming out of her house one minute later.

I don't know about you but I don't check my watch every time something happens in my life so I could document the exact time it happened. Plus who says my watch wouldn't be off a couple minutes from the true time or the next person's watch?

You want me to accept Smith couldn't be wrong about the time, Mortimer was wrong but Schwartz in the middle of running from Pipeman checked his watch and his watch is exactly correct with the actual time? Come on Caz!

Cheers
          DRoy
          Hi DRoy,

I have no idea what you're on about, but this seems to be a complete non sequitur to the point I was making. If, like me, you don't think Fanny Mortimer was in a position to see all possible comings and goings right from 12.30 to 1am, we would seem to be in agreement.

Love,

Caz
          X
          "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• Caz,

She was only a couple doors down from where Stride was found so she should have seen and heard at least that confrontation...if it happened at all of course.

Cheers
            DRoy

Comment

• Hi DRoy,

I've just addressed this very point over on the 'where' thread.

If Mortimer came out for ten minutes, as was reported, and went back in four minutes before the pony and cart passed at 1am, she may well have come out a minute or two too late to see Schwartz's incident.

She most certainly missed the two most important people we know were there: Stride and her killer.

Love,

Caz
              X
              "Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious." Peter Ustinov

Comment

• Caz,

I addressed the 10 minutes you refer to in the Mortimer witness thread. If you are referring to the Evening News Nov 1, that tiny section of reporting is not quoted. She is quoted two times in the same paper same day and there is nothing about 10 minutes. She missed Stride in my opinion because Stride was already in the yard.

Cheers
                DRoy

Comment

• Originally posted by caz View Post
                  Hi DRoy,

I've just addressed this very point over on the 'where' thread.

If Mortimer came out for ten minutes, as was reported, and went back in four minutes before the pony and cart passed at 1am, she may well have come out a minute or two too late to see Schwartz's incident.

She most certainly missed the two most important people we know were there: Stride and her killer.

Love,

Caz
                  X
                  We dont know that Fanny "missed" anything Caz...we know she didnt say that she saw anyone on the street during the times she was at her door from 12:30 until 1am other than the young couple, which Brown also sees at 12:45, and Goldstein, who verifies her sighting that Tuesday night.

In fact, those are 2 statements that corroborate each other....but do we have any for Israel....or Morris,....or Lave,.....or Louis?

Cheers
                  Michael Richards

Comment

Working...
                  X